1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

D-Day Miniature Studio August News - 1/35 Romanians

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Pavka, Aug 27, 2017.

1. Pavka Well-Known Member

Poland
    Hello,
    Would like to present new figures of my company D-Day MS. This time WWII Romanian soldiers in 1/35 scale, wearing winter uniforms. If my memory works well, there are first Romanian soldiers in 1/35 scale ever. Hope you like them and will use ie. in Stalingrad or other Eastern Front vignettes or dioramas. Sculpted by me and painted too. Any comments are very welcome.
    Cheers
    Pawel Krasicki

35090 - WWII Romanian Infantry walking, Eastern Front, Winter 1941-44

[IMG]

35088 - WWII Romanian Infantryman 1

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

35089 - WWII Romanian Infantryman 2

[IMG] [IMG]
  2. Martin Antonenko A Fixture

Germany
    Very well made figures, which represent a rare sujet - I like that!

But as far as the painting is concerned, I unfortunately have to critically note that the guys have clearly turned out too "green"! Before the war, the Romanian army had oriented itself to British models with regard to equipment, training, tactics, and uniformity - also with the color of the uniforms...:

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Cheers
    captnenglish likes this.
  3. Pavka Well-Known Member

Poland
    Thank you Martin, Yes I agree with the colour, fortunately I am selling figures for painting not painted. Hope that modellers will be more educated in this subject than me;)
    Cheers
    Pawel
    Martin Rohmann likes this.
  4. marios1 Active Member

Fantastic well sculpted original figures......!!!! But not my piece of cake!!!!!

Mario.
  5. Mike - The Kiwi A Fixture

New_Zealand
    Will your figures be at Euro Miniature Expo Pawel?
  6. Pavka Well-Known Member

Poland
    Thank you Mario, Mike I hope that some of my British dealers will be there. I will ask. I think I unfortunately will not be there by myself as it will be on September and it is very far from Poland ( and I am not one of the 3000000 Polish imigrants in UK;)) . But if you want to buy something from my range you can always contact me at office@ddayminiaturestudio.com
    Best regards
    Pawel
  7. clrsgt A Fixture

United-States
    Different, rare subject matter. Not my period, but I would think that the WWII modelers will go for it.
  8. winfield Active Member

I admire anyone who releases different from usual subjects. Thanks!
  9. Reptor A Fixture

Japan
    another great news ! This is a very beautiful miniz and the painting is fantastic ! Thank for this !(y):love:
  10. Pavka Well-Known Member

Poland
    Thank's a lot Clrsgt, Winfield and Reptor for your kind comments!
    All the best
    Pawel