1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Cyanolith.....tribute to Bonner

Discussion in 'Sculpting' started by thor14, Mar 15, 2013.

1. D and D Fan New Member

2. Landreth Member

Russian-Federation
    Very impressive!
  3. Hi Gerry! Great model to say hi over.
  4. thor14 Well-Known Member

United-States
    Thank you all very much.
  5. Toosh New Member

United-Kingdom
    Just seen your Ogre bust; oozing with character and an excellent sculpt. I can understand your thoughts on the sculpt, but i don't have to agree :-p Your Cyanolith has much more detail and texture elements and demonstrates beautifully how your skill has grown. However, the scale of the ogre I think limits what you can do without it looking too fussy. For me he's just perfect; big, brutish and green! You have a very lucky friend :)

Ps The same goes for the dwarf too, but I have a soft spot for the greenskins, so he's my favourite :D
  6. thor14 Well-Known Member

United-States
    Here are the latest news on the Cyanolith kit: a photo of the kit, dissected and ready for printing (except for last minute touches)

[IMG]

and a list with the names and the relative number of kits of the first 25 buyers to whom we extend our heartfelt thanks:

NAME KIT N.

BOEGE CHRISTIAN 1

MICELLONE MARCO 2

RICK CANTU 3

COZZA MAURO 4

PACE IGOR 5

TREVISIOL CESARE 6

TREVISIOL CESARE 7

CASTILLA SAN MARTIN PABLO 8

SUSSI TOMAZ 9

AMORESE ANGELO 10

KOEGH CHRIS. 11

FIALHO JOSE’ 12

NICOLUCCI ANDREA 13

CLARK RON 14

GOOD STUART 15

BATTISTA CHRISTIAN 16

SANFILIPPO NINO 17

MEEHAN MIKE 18

JONES RACHEL 19

BURTON IAN 20

SHETININA ANNA 21

LARKIN GERARD 22

WHITE TRACY 23

WHITE TRACY 24

PELLEGRINO GIANFRANCO 25

These first 25 kits will be ready for delivery by the end of June / beginning of July.

All those who have confirmed the kit from 26 onwards, know that we planned 4 “runs” of 25 kit, to try to ensure the highest quality.

For those interested in purchasing the kit or to get more information, can 'send me a pm; in the meantime here is some general information:
    The kit is really huge, just to name some measures, the dog is 6 cm high, the spears are 26 cm long, the ogre is high with the goblin is 18 cm high. The kit will be casted in a limited number of copies (I hope 100, except for problems related to the implementation of copies) and each copy will be made in high quality resin, numbered and signed in original by Bonner on a certificate of authenticity included in the packaging. It will also be made ​​a public list (with the consent of the persons concerned) containing the names of the buyers, with the corresponding number, so as to discourage the proliferation of illegal copies. The cost of the kit will be € 140.00 + shipping.
    Meehan34 and Toosh like this.
  7. Meehan34 A Fixture

United-States
    I can't wait to get my hands on this beauty!!
  8. thor14 Well-Known Member

United-States
    "Little" news....they are coming:

[IMG]

I hope to have the first copies for the end of the next week. I can't wait to have one in my hands.
    Bailey, pokrad and Meehan34 like this.
  9. CBDesign Active Member

Germany
    Looking very cool...you are so fast..thank you!
    I`m so happy about it...
  10. Gerry Active Member

Thanks carmine, cant wait to get one in my hands!:joyful:
    lots of parts to sort out for by the looks of things!! Gerry:happy:
  11. Tubby-Nuts2 A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Carmine!
    I have to admit! .. I am right up there with Gerry! about doing the odd bust, or ten! ... I was gutted to see your Orc, was unavailable commercially. .. bonnerorca002.jpg

Regards

Mark
    Meehan34 likes this.
  12. thor14 Well-Known Member

United-States
    Here also came the boxes. I need just one last piece of the puzzle (piece already on the way) and I can start shipping the first kits:
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Meehan34 likes this.
  13. Krissi Active Member

England
    Looking very nice, professional looking packaging, and the castings look spot on.
  14. kagemusha A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Great news Carmine. Really excited to get mine.

Regards

Ron
  15. Toosh New Member

United-Kingdom
    The whole piece looks extremely well thought out; from the superb model itself, to the presentation box. Makes me feel that I am getting something of quality. I am assuming the Bonner book is there as a size reference for the box, if so, it's going to one hell of a kit!!

Awesome work Carmine, thanks for all the effort you are taking to ensure this is a quality buy :D
  16. Mike - The Kiwi A Fixture

New_Zealand
    You've been holding out on us Carmine ;-)

Great to see both of,these painted up. Ugo & David have done your work justice.
    Have you got the Goblin Centurion painted too?

Stay safe,
    Mike

PS look forward to opening my small parcel soon :)
  17. Bailey A Fixture

United-States
    The box looks great. I'm looking forward to round 2 of the kits.
  18. thor14 Well-Known Member

United-States
    Toosh:
    Yes, Tracy, the pic with the box and the book is only to show the dimensions.

Bailey:
    Do not worry David, I have already prepared 50 kits for shipment. By this weekend I will contact 'people who have booked the kit up to 50.

Mike - The kiwi:
    Thank you, Mike.
  19. ellie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hi Mate this looks great can't waite to get my hands on it, the box and every thing looks great know your going to to well with it.

Keep it up

ian
  20. thor14 Well-Known Member

United-States
    Hi guys, here some pics of the last piece of the puzzle:

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Now I can finally start to get organized for shipping.

P.s. I want to thank with all my heart Paul Bonner for his faith in me and for giving me this honor.