1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Custom Hearing Protection anyone?

Discussion in 'Tools of the Trade/Accessories' started by KevFilthyANML, Mar 8, 2021.

1. KevFilthyANML New Member

Hello, I have a hearing condition called hyperacusis and I've been looking for the best earplugs I can get for when I'm drilling and using Dremel tools. I avoid going out this time because I am a bit of a paranoid when it comes to getting COVID19. So... I just want to know if anyone here tried buying from this website? They are called Big Ear and they offer home service for molding your ears for custom hearing protection and then they'll mail the product within a few weeks. They also do have instructions for DIY molding where they'll send a molding kit then you'll mold your ears and send back the kit with the molds. Some of their products are really intriguing and of course, I'd love to know if anyone here tried their products yet.

Any other recommendation?
  2. housecarl Moderator

United-Kingdom
    I don't know where you're from?
    Local builder's merchants.
    Foam ear defenders.
    25 pence a pair.
    I still can't hear you mate.:D
    Martin64 likes this.