1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Custer !!!

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Alex Lopez, Aug 3, 2004.

1. Alex Lopez Well-Known Member

Mexico
    Hola Jaime, lo llevo hata donde lo estoy mostrando, espero poner pronto otro paso terminado...
    También lo estoy mostrando en español en el foro Lilliput modelado.
    Saludos de México.
  2. Alex Lopez Well-Known Member

Mexico
    Hello Colorado, yes this is a 54mm figure (really, the size will be abot 57-58mm top of head)
    And yes it's all modeling in clay, and have only the nail you see like other material. This clay is like duro tipe, is very hard, thats way my modeling style is only added material in to model, and polish after... And In each step show I'd waited for the material is hard and polish (polish in head case).
    From the plan of mold process, I try to make my models a few parts as possible, and pretend in this case the arms separate only, I spect all you see as far can be in one piece... But am not shure for the head position , you can see another figure in progress in this forum, Aquiles, finished yet and maybe understend more about my modeling way.
    hope answer your question, and sorry for my english. ;)

Alex.
  3. Edson Member

Mexico
    Solo una pequeña nota mi buen, el wey este se llama Gray Creager no colorado jeje, eso es donde vive y el nombre de su tienda en internet (que por cierto apenas esta metiendo variedad de marcas en una de esas te pones de acuerdo y te distribuye las tuyas ;) )

Cuando escribas puedes tener abierta una ventana con www.altavista.com y abajo de la barra para buscar le das donde dice traducir, asi te vas apoyando mas facilmente en las palabras que tengas dudas.

Saludos
    Edson :)
  4. Alex Lopez Well-Known Member

Mexico
    O sea que todavía estoy medio nopal en esto del english? :( y yo que ya quería pedir chamba como gía de turistas... Grácias por el dato.
    En cuanto a Colorado, eso supuse pero como en el poker "como veo contesto" :)
    Saludos, Alejandro.
  5. Alex Lopez Well-Known Member

Mexico
    Sorry for the delay, I been on vacation, but Im back.
    Another step of Custer, support of leggs and start to make the pants and shirt
    Im working...
    Alex.
  6. Alex Lopez Well-Known Member

Mexico
    Sorry, the photo.

Attached Files:

7. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    he is starting to come alive Alex........really looks great
  8. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    Alex, I would check the proportions on the figure as he looks 1/2 to 3/4 of a head longer in the torso than he should be. Apart from this you are doing well with the figure.~Gary
  9. Alex Lopez Well-Known Member

Mexico
    Thanks Guy.
    Gary, you maybe rigth :( I'm affraid, I'll try to save this work...

Another step, boots detail and more of shirt and pants...

Alex

Attached Files:

10. Alex Lopez Well-Known Member

Mexico
    Hello, I show us another step of custer, I work in to body proportions and definite the shirt, pants and boots, but is not finished yet, and add more details...

Attached Files:

11. Alex Lopez Well-Known Member

Mexico
    Back view, I'm working...

Alex.

Attached Files:

12. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    He is looking great Alex.....the folds.....the detail........I look forward to seeing him become available commercially
  13. Alex Lopez Well-Known Member

Mexico
    :) Thanks for your possitive comments Guy! I think this figure will be ready to january 2005 I have other models for next monts... My Aquiles is ready for comerciallyze in september, last samuray in october...etc.
    But, we should be wait to see te finish view of this Custer , and I spect you dont change your oppinion ;)
    Regards, Alex.
  14. Stephan Well-Known Member

Germany
    Wow
    thanks for sharing
    looking good
  15. Stephan Well-Known Member

Germany
    Wow
    thanks for sharing
    looking good
  16. Alex Lopez Well-Known Member

Mexico
    Thanks you for your twin comment Stephan :lol:

Alex.
  17. Stephan Well-Known Member

Germany
    Sorry man, but somtimes I get many problems here from germany with the site.
  18. Alex Lopez Well-Known Member

Mexico
    Sorry, my log.
  19. Anders Heintz Well-Known Member

United-States
    The Custer guy is looknig great, keep it up!

Weeeell man! Where are the pictures!!!
  20. Alex Lopez Well-Known Member

Mexico
    OK Anders I`ll take some pictures of Attila and show us... I stoped this work because need some information of details like shield for example, maybe the folks in this forum can help me...

Alex.