1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Crown Prince Wilhelm, Prussia 1916

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Diegoff, Aug 16, 2005.

1. Diegoff A Fixture

Spain
    Diego has sent me the finished painted figure that he sculpted for Seil Models.
    The figure has been painted in acrylics

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Beautiful work Diego......thanks for sharing your version.

Diego's Planet Portfolio - click here
  2. elvis A Fixture

:lol: great work. I saw in Diego's potfolio one german officer. who is the productor? ciao Luca
  3. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Great work Diego.

i still can't believe that painters get such great results with acrylic.
    But i see it with my own eyes. Great.

Marc
  4. Yago New Member

Ciao Luca.
    That german officer is a 75 mm. figure for a collector, so is not produced for any manufacturer. :(
    Thank you Marc. I have painted in enamels, oils and acrylics but still have a lot of things to learn. This is part of the fun, isn,t it? ;)
  5. nagashino New Member

Hi Diego

This is excellent. I know the photograph this figure is based on, and the sculptor has captured the likeness very well.

Your paint job show just how good a very simple figure can be made to look.

Thanks for posting it

Cheers

Phil
  6. elvis A Fixture

:) dear Diego, very compliment for you great work. I love your figures. ciao Luca :lol: :lol:
  7. mahross New Member

Diego - Again lovely looking figure. I have been tempted to buy it. Maybe if I can convince SWMBO I will get it. Keep up the great work.

Ross
  8. btavis Active Member

United-States
    Looking at this figure reminds me - Does anyone know the historical development and use of Jodhpurs? Did they have some practical use of was it just style? I assume they were developed for cavalry riders but the practical use is not obvious to me.
  9. Yago New Member

Thanks to everybody.
    I was fortunate enough that Seil Models accepted to produce this figure that is so simple, it was an old project for me.
    Bob, that is a good question. ;)
  10. rej Well-Known Member

Malta
    Diego Welldone!!!

I too am a fan of your work :lol:

Keep it up........

Ray ;)
  11. Dan Morton A Fixture

United-States
    Great looking figure!

All the best,
    Dan