1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Crimean War Figures 75mm or more

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by bucsfan21, Mar 22, 2019.

1. bucsfan21 Well-Known Member

United-States
    I have just gotten interested in the Crimean War. Can anyone please recommend any British or French Figures in 75mm or larger please. I have an interest in the period, but am only familiar with the releases of British troops from Stormtrooper, Troop54, Grenadier Miniatures and the Imperial Gallery. I would like to paint something other than the Grenadier Guards in the Crimea. I also have Mitches Models, The Rifle Brigade, in pill box cap, wearing sand bag pants and posed as if he is about to fall asleep on guard duty. Hope to hear from you Victorian Era painters out there who know this period...I have painted for years, but my interests have been American History related until I discovered Stuart Hale and Stormtroopers.

Best of Everything, Terry Martin-member of the Atlanta Military Figure Society of Atlanta, GA:)
  2. Blind Pew A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Terry, I would only have recommended all of the above. Also try CGS as well as Graham has had some superb stuff in his range down the years. I share a passion for Crimean stuff as well...
  3. custer760 Well-Known Member

Hi Terry,Frank Miniatures also has a couple.
    Regards
    Pete
  4. Hawk_Uk PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Hi Terry

If you fancy something larger we have a 90mm mounted 11th Hussar figure attacking a Russian gunner. This is not on our web site at the moment but if you PM me your email I can send you pictures and prices.

Regards
  5. Cannonball A Fixture

John, saw this on your stand at Euro last year and it certainly looked impressive. If I’m not mistaken was it also painted by Eddy? I’ve pm’d you myself re this.

Neal
  6. Hawk_Uk PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Yes we released at Euro last year and it was done by Eddy it was one of the last he did for us.