1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Creating a Flag Pictoral step by step

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Zlobov*S, Sep 8, 2006.

1. Zlobov*S Active Member

Sergey has sent me another pictoral step by step for creating a flag.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

** Continued in Next posting **
  2. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Thanks Sergey........awesome tips on sculpting.
  3. Christos Well-Known Member

Greece
    This tip is fantastic!
    thanks for sharing Sergey!
    christos
  4. Tommi A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    This is fantastic, but what are the products used in the casting process?

Cheers
    Tommi
  5. Calvin Member

Sergey, I am really impressed by your technique and of course by the result you achieve. I do resing casting but never thought about something like that.

Now I understand how some things are made. Some time ago I asked to a friend if there were some technique I must be aware for achieving such a jeweller result, and he told me 'just sculpting', but now I know it is not that way, you can "sculpt" a fold, not a drawing like the eagle.

Hope you will follow showing your gems here. Thanks again for posting.
  6. Zlobov*S Active Member

Thanks of the colleague - I shall be glad if these themes with my experiments will seem in a new kind or in a miniature ;-)

Tommi: red is a usual rubber for manufacturing forms, any will approach think. Grey - apoxi pitch from a household shop. And (Tamiya) I added a paint not for color - and that pitch after hardening became elastic. In such kind pitch dries up longer - 4-5 days. If I have not correctly answered - ask, I am possible has not understood a question.

Yours faithfully, Sergey.
  7. Zlobov*S Active Member

I have not told about the image :) - please do not consider the image of the arms as correct - I drew it quickly not having before eyes of an illustration. Tried to represent for memory a flag of a cavalry of the USA :))))))
  8. Theodoros A Fixture

Greece
    My God ! What a tip ! Excellent idea, Guy.