1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Cpl Imperial Garde1811

Discussion in 'Painting Techniques' started by Waterman, May 30, 2014.

1. Blind Pew A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    The best way to silence people is with your brushes. There is no question you've managed that with aplomb. Very celan, crisp stuff there, a style of painting I admire. (y)
    Waterman likes this.
  2. taff edwards A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hi mate
    That is superb work and at that size everything is so visible as said neat crisp and yes I think anyone would be proud to have this in there collection and please show more .
    And what a bloody cheek you were made to feel this way , and I am so glad you made the decision to post good on you mate ,and I fully agree paint for yourself in your own style in your own way .
    My best wishes to you and long may you continue to get the pleasure from this wonderful hobby that I do and so many others .
    Cheers Chris
    ChaosCossack, Waterman and bistray like this.
  3. Funky50 Guest

Have
    Have to say I absolutely agree ....we all have opinions and should feel free to air them without fear or favour we all after all want honesty as long as it's constructive don't we? Nice job on the Guard by the way ......Kevin
    ChaosCossack and Waterman like this.
  4. swralph A Fixture

Nice and neatly painted
    Waterman likes this.