1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

COVID-19 Operator

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by gpldsl, Apr 9, 2020.

1. gpldsl Well-Known Member

Italy
    Dear at all...this is a strange POST.
    I will be clear ALL the money will be donated to an ITALIAN HOSPITAL...we don't keep anything.
    5 companies works for free on IT.
    we Are Scientificmodels.shop Luca Vergerio Artists, Simone Rasetti 3D artists, Model Victoria and Renato Sartini e Amici di Via Plava.

We will post soon on www.scientificmodels.shop just 50 copies of this busts. We did it to make a symbol, to give a statue to all heroes in the hospitals.

We are not producing for an economic purpose and that's why will be available just 50 pieces, After that silicone mold will be destroyed.

We Hope that some lovers will paint it and use it proudly to show in some painting contest. We made a Tribute to real hero in this world. thank you at all.

Attached you have Box art and some pics of the prototype.

box art covid_OK_RGB_72dpi.jpg Operatore Covid-19 def.jpg Operatore Covid-19 def busto.jpg medico Covid anteprima.JPG
    Edorta, Redcap, Forté and 23 others like this.
  2. Capt. Warren Active Member

United-States
    What a wonderful gesture...and a timely/amazing figure. Well done and please stall well!
    gpldsl, David Herdman and Reptor like this.
  3. gpldsl Well-Known Member

Italy
    i am honest, in this moment italian companies are suffering so much, but what is suffering much more are nurses and doctors....so i contact my freinds and i said them...we need to makes a symbol....here attached you have the idea and people that works on... Schema-Flusso-FAcebook-COVID--19.jpg
    Marcin Morawski, Nap, Forté and 6 others like this.
  4. Forté A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Fantastic and I hope you've already sold all 50 copies.
    gpldsl likes this.
  5. gpldsl Well-Known Member

Italy
    Dear All today we Open the selling funding project.... we expect to complete the production in 15-20 days....here some photos of painted ones...

P4100306LOW.jpg
  6. gpldsl Well-Known Member

Italy
    we received an unaxpeted donation so the TOTAL Busts are 70....

P4100307LOW.jpg P4100308LOW.jpg
  7. gpldsl Well-Known Member

Italy
    We still have 35 copies on 70 available...
  8. gpldsl Well-Known Member

Italy
    we start to produce 50, pushed by request we up to 70 and now....several customer deny for some reasons strange world.... and I must be 100% HONEST super support from UK, Germany, Spain, America and few from Italy... strange world....
    Forté likes this.
  9. Forté A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    That's the hobby community for you. Plus you have an original and well made bust so the appeal is certainly there.
    gpldsl likes this.
  10. gpldsl Well-Known Member

Italy
    i know, but this virus doesn't teach anything...black, yellow, green, white it doesn't take care we are all the same, but some people are not able to recognize. That was the main reasosn because we did it. Just to broken some barriers. Well i am a seller as others, but i am not closing door to anybody is not a my project or my bust it belonges to everybody... we made it androgynus and with no medical signs because that was the exactly information that we wanna give to others. No MEN, NO WOMEN, NO DOCTOR, NO NURSES...no symbols... i know maybe i am totally crazy, but i was born as paleontologist, fossils are my world, and if i am making scientists and "idealistics" buts is just because my aim is leave something to the next generation. maybe i am in wrong, and i will accept suggestion to everybody. :)
  11. gpldsl Well-Known Member

Italy
    we still have 26/70 pieces....pending...come in modeler, and painter...this is for a GOOD PURPOSE....is a limited edition they STOP no more...come in....
  12. gpldsl Well-Known Member

Italy
    here one in painting...you can also modify for your regional covid doctors and nurses NBC suit

Medico Covid 19.jpg
    Billy Dickinson likes this.
  13. Capt. Warren Active Member

United-States
    Good going! just 26 left! I bet they go fast!!
    Marcin Morawski and gpldsl like this.
  14. gpldsl Well-Known Member

Italy
    right now we still have 17 ...more fastly we are able to sell more fasty we can close all and money to hospital.
    Marcin Morawski likes this.
  15. Marcin Morawski A Fixture

Poland
    One will go to PL. Can I change delivery address?
  16. gpldsl Well-Known Member

Italy
    send me message trought platform...so i can storage in the correctly way...yes and thank you! :*
    Nap and Marcin Morawski like this.
  17. Billy Dickinson PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    My copy arrived yesterday, by DHL. Well packaged and beautifully cast. An added bonus was the inclusion of several postcard size colour illustrations by contemporary Italian artists in relation to the fight against the virus...
    Billy. 87625EA3-B521-4D3F-995D-5D108F449C8E_1_201_a.jpeg
    gpldsl and Marcin Morawski like this.
  18. gpldsl Well-Known Member

Italy
    great...waiting your art now!
    Billy Dickinson likes this.