1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Covered in shite

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Ron Tamburrini, Oct 4, 2016.

1. Ron Tamburrini A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Just reading Dells mishap I had to share this .
    Doing some work at an energy recycling gas plant Ie extending manholes up to finished road level
    "all of them live " entailed about 8 course of brickwork top out .
    one in particular was 15 feet deep with two pumps temporary recycling the shit back into the gas plant .
    Had to move the pump hoses to enable the completion of the brickwork when it suddenly turned into a sprinkler destroying all the new brickwork ; so in desperation I grabbed the hose and the loose end swung round under pressure and covered me in shite from head to toe :eek:
    Saved the brickwork though .
  2. Nap Moderator

England
    Oh heavans between you and DEL ..a whole new picture of life up there in Bonnie Scotland comes to mnd!

Thanks for sharing and happy to hear the wall was saved ..lol

Nap
    peedee likes this.
  3. Richie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    I don't know Ron, covered in sh**e and coming up smelling of roses.:D Good save mate.
  4. billyturnip A Fixture

England
    That reminds me of when an old chap in the pub years ago asked me how cow shit Fred was doing. Apparently during the 30's or 40's when they were at school that was my Uncle Fred's nickname as he used to milk the cows before going to school, you can probably guess the rest. :D
  5. Ron Tamburrini A Fixture

United-Kingdom

Its obligatory for farmers sons to milk the coos before they go to school Roger
    Huw63, garyhiggins and peedee like this.
  6. jai A Fixture

Italy
    As I wrote in an older thread I worked on the farm .... including cows, horses, goats and many pigs .... sooner or later it falls into the ----

As written by a great Italian poet:
    from diamonds nothing is born
    the flowers come from manure
  7. billyturnip A Fixture

England

Correct Ron, usually taking your work clothes off afterwards and then getting changed into school clothes. but by all accounts he wouldn't have had another set of clothes. :(
    Huw63, garyhiggins and peedee like this.
  8. mick3272 A Fixture

Ron.
    Im always in the shit. It's just the depth that varies. (y)

Mick
  9. peedee A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    I don't need to post owt, just translate the latin,
    Said it for years on here !
    P oo
  10. Ron Tamburrini A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Well Mick , the wife is away to America for 5 weeks and I have gutted the downstairs cloaks and the hall , put in new Rads, ripped out the carpets put new flooring down , ordered 4 new windows which will go in next week ,stripped and repapered and she knows now;t about it :eek: 3 weeks before she is back and I might be looking for new lodgings :D
    stoffy01, Huw63, peedee and 1 other person like this.
  11. mick3272 A Fixture

Ron,
    I've slopped off to sunny Spain for the winter, Reasonable lodgings can be had in sunny foggy Folkestone until the spring.

Mick
    Huw63 and peedee like this.
  12. Ron Tamburrini A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Are you serious ! are you in Spain :D
  13. Huw63 A Fixture

If my missus was in the US for 5 weeks I'd be doing something more fun than decorating Ron - among other things visual entertainment involving poles comes to mind...
    peedee likes this.
  14. Ron Tamburrini A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    We all get off in different ways Huw:ROFLMAO:
    peedee and Huw63 like this.
  15. Huw63 A Fixture

At least I'm not into elastic belts... ;)
    peedee likes this.
  16. billyturnip A Fixture

England

Not now anyway after hearing what can happen.
  17. Ron Tamburrini A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Im sitting here trying to solve the problem of fixing a mains water stop water valve which has seized ; so I can change the washing basin which some pekin brilliant plumber never included service valves to the pipework. WHY . these items cost about a fiver each retail and a pack of eight for a tenner .
  18. Ron Tamburrini A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    I could tell of a story re elastic braces , an outdoor call of nature and a springy bramble bush to a fishing buddy :ROFLMAO:
  19. theBaron A Fixture

United-States
    Reminds me of this scene from "Kelly's Heroes"..

"Kinda makes ya homesick, don't it?"

Prost!
    Brad
    peedee likes this.
  20. peedee A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Brilliant spot Brad.....as I read your post.....and before the link changed to a picture, I said ohhhhh yessss out loud Lol

Paul.
    theBaron likes this.