1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WIP Critique Cossack Revisited

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by ChaosCossack, Aug 22, 2014.

1. ACCOUNT_DELETED A Fixture

Canada
    Not sure I will make it Brian....it's the controlling shareholder's birthday :-0

Will let you guys know. We need to get another group get together methinks.

Colin
  2. ChaosCossack A Fixture

Canada
    Say it isn't so Colin... No London? Bring her with you, buy her a nice new model, very romantic :love:

I brought it up to Paul again but didn't get a concrete reply. If someone wants to host in the next couple of weeks, great! If not, I'll do it in the beginning of October. The Fall is busy... First, I'm going to New York City, then there's London, then Chicago and finally Ajax. Whew, busy busy busy :eek:

Colin
  3. DEL A Fixture

Scotland
    Smashing looking figure Colin. Personally I couldn't resist dirtying the white ;)
    I think you've done an excellent job on what looks to be a difficult face. Plenty of character
    The sculptor has captured the ethnicity of the subject so no sunken cheeks to work with, Not he easiest of figures so well done. Looking forward to seeing the mounted pieces, are you doing them as a vignette?
    Cheers
    Derek
  4. ChaosCossack A Fixture

Canada
    You're absolutely right Derek, the Slavic features are very well represented (just check the two faces in the avatar pic, especially the fat one on the left ;)).

I hadn't thought of a vignette... the mounted figs are in motion while this guy is static. You've planted a seed though... Hmmm, an idea might be forming :sneaky:
    Thanx Derek

Colin