1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Contacting Atelier Market in Switzerland

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by Jaybo, Mar 13, 2024.

1. Jaybo Well-Known Member

United-States
    Has anyone else had difficulty in contacting Monsieur Guiot at Atelier Market? I would like to place an order for several figures along with a special parts request. I have several times used their site's email contact system along with a direct email from my hotmail account. No results. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
  2. theBaron A Fixture

United-States
    Try "Maket" instead :D
    Sorry, I couldn't resist smarting off.

Prost!
    Brad
    Jaybo likes this.
  3. VerSacrum PlanetFigure Supporter

Switzerland
    For what it's worth I recently put a large order and it was shipped promptly but I realise you need that special request. Have you tried calling them?
    theBaron likes this.
  4. skeeterbuck Active Member

United-States
    How long has it been since you sent you order?

I once needed a replacement part and had sent several request through their website and messaged him on their Facebook page. It took about a week before I received a reply. IIRC, he was away ( maybe on holiday) and had just returned. When I finally did receive a reply, the part was quickly dispatched.

Hope this info helps and be patient.

Chuck
    theBaron and Jaybo like this.
  5. Jaybo Well-Known Member

United-States
    Still no luck and it has been well over three weeks.
  6. Jaybo Well-Known Member

United-States
    No. I live in the USA. But if you happen to talk with them, please pass on my concern. I can be contacted by email through this site. Merci!
  7. VerSacrum PlanetFigure Supporter

Switzerland
    Well he answers the phone but my French wasn't good enough to communicate your request and he doesn't seem to speak English either.
    Jaybo likes this.
  8. Jaybo Well-Known Member

United-States
    I will try emailing him in French and see if that works. Thank you for trying.