1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WIP Confederate

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Nap, Nov 13, 2011.

1. Ron Tamburrini A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    I can't run fast enough anymore to go into Glasgow on a Saturday night :lol:
  2. Nap Moderator

England
    Re: Confederate Update

Hi Guys ,

Finally managed to get an update picture done , the torso is now all finished (hopefully) ,I plan to put a battlescene around the bottom of the base as well . The metallics are all NMM and probably look better in real life ...although I might highlight further !!!!!

The patch on the elbow has been finished..a chequered odd piece our rebel has found and used , the back is all tidied up with Chaos Black and signed !!!

Final bits of flesh to do , the beard , the cap, the hand and the knife ...I am getting there ..oh and also base it up !!!!

Off now to "finish" the dusting with SWMBO and then out comes the kolinsky!!!!

All comments welcome

Nap

Attached Files:

Steve likes this.
  3. housecarl Moderator

United-Kingdom
    That's looking great Kev, I'm sure the photos don't do it justice.
    Now put your pinny on,;)
    Carl.
  4. Jazz A Fixture

England
    Oi Kev. Whats all this about a pinnie. I thought I was the only house-husband here! :lol:
  5. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Guys ,
    Thanks for the comments ......Carl you are right the photos do not do it much justice !!!!

I forgot to post that I added all the little screws to the pistol and reworked the revolving chamber ..awkward and small but worth the effort.

Regarding the pinnie ...ok who has photo's ...no one ..hopefully ..oh ok then I have a pinnie ..for modelling use only ..of course :unsure: ...I will leave you all with that image in your minds..............

Off to do the beard

Nap
  6. housecarl Moderator

United-Kingdom
    I have an image of you dressed as a french maid etched into my mind for some reason. I think I need help.:eek:
    Carl.;)
  7. Nap Moderator

England

H Carl,

Slightly off thread I feel ...

you have seen me ..do you honestly think I would look good in fishnet stockings ...leather maybe (y).....

You need help ...we both need help !!!!:lol::lol:

Nap
  8. housecarl Moderator

United-Kingdom
    What happens in the mess, stays in the mess.;)
    Carl.
  9. robert j New Member

United-States
    I paint 54mm acw
    I think it looks good
    I need to try a bust some times
    robert
  10. Nap Moderator

England
    Re: Confederate Update

Hi to all ,

Just a couple of pictures of the face , still to recheck the neck area , working on the cap and then the hand and the bowie Knife ...........

The teeth have no white whatsoever ..all stained through chewing tobacco and lack of Colgate toothpaste!!!!

As always ladies and gentleman I have open arms for all comments

Nap

Attached Files:

11. Stephan Well-Known Member

Germany
    Like it very well.
  12. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Guys ,

Just a little update , finished the badge on the top ..the laurel brigade ..made by our heroes wife .

Still to do the leather peak and the hand , then the base .......definately need to finish this now ......more in line on the workbench !!!

All comments welcome

Nap

Attached Files:

13. Azgaron Member

Sweden
    Awesome paint job Kevin! Love to see it finished!

Cheers,

Håkan
  14. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Guys ,
    After a hectic festive season , things have settled down and now I can paint (y) ...just a couple of update pictures .

Head now finished , hand nearly done , the bowie knife has had more work on it 50/50 NMM and metallic washes .......forgot to take a picture of rear of hand ..but handle all done (2 studs were added) ...bandage all done ..my mate Jimbo says put some blood on it ...tempting ...what do you all think ?

The leather peak all done ...I would welcome all suggestions on the blade .......

All comments welcome

Thanks for looking

Nap

Attached Files:

15. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Guys ,

Final update pictures before I post the completed bust .

Blood on the bandage , highlights on the beard (may add few more!!!) , NMM on the knife

Cheers to my mate Jimbo for all the help ..I have enjoyed this immensley .

Still to get the nameplate done and possibly do something else with the base itself ...

Not too sure what to actually call it ...all suggestions welcome ladies and gentlemen .

All comments welcome

Nap

Attached Files: