1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Confederate Figure Done !

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by yeo_64, Jan 24, 2004.

1. yeo_64 Active Member

Singapore
    Hi everyone :lol: Thank you very much for all your kind comments Gordy,Anders,Joe,Guy,you guys are the REAL inspiration why I'd dare to try out new subjects and techniques.Your work here is simply awe-inspiring and has given me alot of encouragement.Joe,thanks for the heads-up on the Shenandoah website;It'll certainly help me in equipping my figgies.Gordy,I did post some in-progress painting shots in my original post to the Workbench;anyhow,I'll try to give more progress pictures this time around.Do wish me luck on this one,fellas,and I'll update the topic soon.Cheers (y)
    Kenneth.
  2. yeo_64 Active Member

Singapore
    Hi everyone :lol: Thank you very much for all your kind comments Gordy,Anders,Joe,Guy,you guys are the REAL inspiration why I'd dare to try out new subjects and techniques.Your work here is simply awe-inspiring and has given me alot of encouragement.Joe,thanks for the heads-up on the Shenandoah website;It'll certainly help me in equipping my figgies.Gordy,I did post some in-progress painting shots in my original post to the Workbench;anyhow,I'll try to give more progress pictures this time around.Do wish me luck on this one,fellas,and I'll update the topic soon.Cheers (y)
    Kenneth.
  3. poch mahone PlanetFigure Supporter

Scotland
    Nice work Kenneth,

I've also thought about doing a vignette of the sketch. However I am going to use the 1/24th scale Adam and Eve figures from Priesser and spare parts from The Fusiler. Don Troiani's paintings are a great inspiration for A.C.W. figures,which happens to be my favourite period. I look forward to see how you get on with your figures.

Brian
  4. poch mahone PlanetFigure Supporter

Scotland
    Nice work Kenneth,

I've also thought about doing a vignette of the sketch. However I am going to use the 1/24th scale Adam and Eve figures from Priesser and spare parts from The Fusiler. Don Troiani's paintings are a great inspiration for A.C.W. figures,which happens to be my favourite period. I look forward to see how you get on with your figures.

Brian
  5. frank h Well-Known Member

England
    Hi Kenneth
    Very nice work, Don Troiani's paintings cry out to be reproduced
    in miniature.
    Shame he gets upset about it

Frank (y) (y) (y)
  6. frank h Well-Known Member

England
    Hi Kenneth
    Very nice work, Don Troiani's paintings cry out to be reproduced
    in miniature.
    Shame he gets upset about it

Frank (y) (y) (y)
  7. yeo_64 Active Member

Singapore
    Oops forgot to log-in again :( That's me,by the way Kenneth.
  8. yeo_64 Active Member

Singapore
    Oops forgot to log-in again :( That's me,by the way Kenneth.