1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Conan project

Discussion in 'Digis - Digital Miniatures 3D Modeling' started by forghi, Feb 11, 2015.

1. forghi Active Member

Hungary
  2. forghi Active Member

Hungary
    Next is Constantius

1.jpg Qonq 1.jpg Qonq 2.jpg
  3. forghi Active Member

Hungary
    "Sabretooth-tiger"

1.jpg Khitan tiger 3.jpg
  4. forghi Active Member

Hungary
    "Kerim Shah"

1.jpg Medium Armor 1.jpg Medium Armor 2.jpg
  5. forghi Active Member

Hungary
    Kothian Archer (old version of Balthus)

1.jpg ranger 2.jpg ranger 3.jpg
  6. forghi Active Member

Hungary
    "Thoth-Amon" for Conan. This version is left out.

1.jpg Wizard -A.jpg Wizard -B.jpg
    Martin64, MalcC, pgarri27 and 5 others like this.
  7. osceola Active Member

Italy
    Bellissimi !(y)(y)
  8. forghi Active Member

Hungary
    Grazie mille!:)
  9. Veleran Member

Greece
    Great,bravo,i am glad to see there are more Heroic Fantasy fans and specifically when i see Conan stuff.I would like to know how much did they charge for one of them to print.
    I too work on some 3d sculpting on Mudbox but just for normal mapping on low poly characters so far,but i would like to something high poly if i can afford it.
    Also,Is there Pelias the Sorcerer anywhere in your site and i missed him?Am still stuck with the Image of him from the old steve Buscema Scarlet citadel issue Conan comic and would not mind seeing him fresh again .
    I will do some google search for that game of yours,i like the expression of your dwarves most and second the elves,but all are great anyway.
  10. voddo New Member

Bellissimo lavoro :)
    Great work!
    Daniele
  11. DEMOH Well-Known Member

Russian-Federation
    superb work! wow!
  12. pgarri27 Well-Known Member

United-States
    Waiting for the figures to arrive. Then the painting fun will begin!
  13. MalcC A Fixture

England
    Superb.

Malc
  14. forghi Active Member

Hungary
    Thanks all of you!

The concept artist was mainly Adrian Smith, but those pics what I got was made by different artists. There is no Pelias in my site (honestly, I dont know who he is:)
  15. Veleran Member

Greece
    Hmm if you are not familiar with Pelias then i was too hasty posting and you are nt a fan of Conan world and to you this is just another job.
    I do not mind that you are not a dedicated fan of Conan and Fantasy but i would really like to know how much the charge for each miniature to print.
    If you do not know yet how much is it,you can first ask and then tell us because the models look descent printed,and if there is another more economical and good enough quality i would like to also know that.
  16. forghi Active Member

Hungary
    I like Conan world and fantasy, but yes I'm not a huge fan of it, cause I'm huge fan of my job: the sculpting:)

the ape made with one of the most expensive technology. 30-36mm figure 250-300 €. But it work with 12 microns layer thickness and a special wax, which allows the metal casting directly. It is very useful for jewelry. The layer thickness could be change 25, 50 microns, thus it could be cheaper, but the tiny details will be lost.

This ballista is a test. made with 12 microns and casting to bronze. (sorry for bad photos...) Fotó0657.jpg Fotó0668.jpg
    Martin64 likes this.