1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Completed Alpine - US Tanker

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by YongA01, Apr 26, 2006.

1. YongA01 Active Member

Malaysia
    Dear All,

Finally completed this a week ago and took some shots at late night. Apology for the slightly under/over exposed picture. Any comments and critiques welcome!

See better photoes below...

Happy modelling
    Allan
  2. ArturM Well-Known Member

Poland
    Beautiful painting, Allan. As always ;) Can't wait to see your next figure. What's next on your workbench?

Best regards
    Artur
  3. Roy New Member

United-Kingdom
    Although the pics are a 'little' bit dark....he looks superb.

Lovely painting Allan.

All the best...Roy.
  4. Sambaman Well-Known Member

United-States
    Allan,
    REALLY nice work! He turned out perfectly!

Jay H.
    OKC
  5. yeo_64 Well-Known Member

Singapore
    GOOD JOB,Allan (y) (y) !!! What's next on the bench ? BTW,if you happen to "wander" across the Causeway,drop me an e-mail beforehand and perhaps we can meet-up for a chat. Cheers !
    Kenneth :) .
  6. gforceman Well-Known Member

Belgium
    Hello Alan,

Superb piece of art. I can only dream that mine was half as good as yours. I saw some of your work was at the Torrnet show (big congrats on the mencion). Were you there yourself? If so, what did you think of the show?

Can't wait to see your next one painted.

Greetz,

Gino
  7. YongA01 Active Member

Malaysia
    Hi Gino - thanks. You are a humble man...I would love to be in Torrent but work and finance does not permit. Still trying for Euro. Calvin kindly brought old figure over.

Hi Kenneth, no prob. Will give you a heads up before my next trip..tentatively end may early Jun. I normally inform Bernard.

Hi Jay/Roy/Arthur - Thanks. Next on the work bench - a slightly modified SS Tanker with Black jacket and pea pattern trousers...
  8. YongA01 Active Member

Malaysia
    Sorry, some how I did not manage my gallery properly. reload better quality pictures

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  9. Major_Goose Well-Known Member

Greece
    Really cool work my friend . And its setted up pretty nicely onthebase. bravo
  10. Christos Well-Known Member

Greece
    Beautiful Figure and Base too!
  11. gforceman Well-Known Member

Belgium
    Hi Allan,

I don't think I'm humble, just plain realistic. Never hurts to have both feet on the ground. Couldn't make it to Torrent either, but Mario Eens was so kind to take some of my figures (thanks again Mario). I will go to Euro for sure, just don't know if it will be one or two days. Depends on the health situation in that period.

Best wishes and I hope we'll meet soon,

Gino