1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Commissary James Langley Dalton Rorke's Drift

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Richie, Jul 8, 2022.

1. Sylvanus PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
  2. Richie A Fixture

United-Kingdom

Hi Smithy,
    I will start casting tomorrow so they are available.
    cheers
    Richie
  3. Richie A Fixture

United-Kingdom

Hi David,
    I am casting tomorrow, I cannot remember did you want two copies of Dalton or just the one?
    cheers
    Richie
  4. Warren SMITH Well-Known Member

Australia
    Hi Richie,
    I am after a Natal Mounted trooper, Lt Colonel Buller and Commissary Dalton.. all 120mm
    If you can send me a paypal invoice please...
    Smithy
    Nap likes this.
  5. T-34/85 PlanetFigure Supporter

United-States
    Richie, could you send me an invoice for one in each scale, (120/54) but if you could hold off in sending them until more towards the middle of the month. I’ll be going to Scale 75’s painting class on the 17th and I don’t want to give the porch pirates anything to take, (nor have the wife rolling her eyes over my peculiar addiction to resin,;)) thanks,

tom
    Nap and Richie like this.
  6. Richie A Fixture

United-Kingdom

Hi Tom,
    I am still waiting to get the 54mm version done, no problem on holding them back, I'll send them around the 19th or 20th. Can you do me a favour and PM me your email for the invoice save me searching for it.
    Enjoy the painting course mate.(y) I could do with a couple of quality days painting.
    cheers
    Richie
    Nap and T-34/85 like this.
  7. Richie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Don't worry Tom, I have found your email address mate:)
    T-34/85 likes this.
  8. Blind Pew A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Richie, you've done it again. Just when I utter those words, "Right, no more figures!"* you keep putting out gems like this.
    Do me favour - pack in!!
    Seriously though, these really are excellent and to the production team credit. Fans of this niche are well served by you.

*every modeller has said this. ;)
    Richie likes this.
  9. Richie A Fixture

United-Kingdom

Hi Anthony,
    Thank you very much for your kind words. One day I am going to pack in and when I do I am just going to paint. Problem has been even when doing one off's for me people want a copy, so while I am still in the mood for sharing, make the most of it.

I am really looking forward to the next three projects coming along (hint, hint:D) and this has been a team effort it's not just me, it has been Tommi, Steve, AG, Ricardo, Rob and Mike who have all provided me with top quality work and products lately. I seriously could not work with a better set of lads.
    cheers
    Richie
    Blind Pew likes this.