1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WIP Commisaire de guerre , yorktown 1781

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by MarquisMini, Jun 13, 2012.

1. MarquisMini A Fixture

Argentina
    Hello Planeteers,
    Here's another WIP fig on my workbench.
    This is an old Miniwelt Austrian officer converted to resemble the 1779 uniform for the Army administration , which they called Commisaire de guerre and commisaire ordenateur.
    The only difference between the two is that the Commisaire ordenateur's uniform had two rows of gold lace compare to the commisaire de guerre.
    The colors for the uniform are (based on the regulations for the army) iron grey coat with scarlet cuffs, turnbacks , scarlet waistcoat and breeches , hat black felt laced gold and gold trim on the coat , cuffs and pockets.
    Hope you guys like it.
    Regards DSC03340.JPG DSC03341.JPG DSC03342.JPG DSC03343.JPG costumes-dofficier.jpg
    ChaosCossack and billyturnip like this.
  2. Edorta A Fixture

Spain
  3. MarquisMini A Fixture

Argentina
    Yes , it will be my first horse figure ever :)
  4. ChaosCossack A Fixture

Canada
    Good stuff!!!
    Can't wait to see some colour on this guy.

Keep on keeping on

Colin
  5. MarquisMini A Fixture

Argentina
    I will post progress pics later on.
    Already basecoated the vest and pants, coat and hat.
    :)