1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Commander Of A Division Of Red Army 1919.

Discussion in 'Sculpting' started by Fex, Aug 22, 2012.

1. Vseslav New Member

Russian-Federation
    Probably. In the history of civil war there were many charismatic and outstanding personalities which deserve an embodiment in busts: Kornilov and Frunze, Kolchak and Makhno, etc... A question only in a demand of these busts - the subject of our civil war, IMHO, is a little known and while is a little popular in the West.
    Probably, I am mistaken - we will check on experience ;)
  2. Figurenfreund66 Well-Known Member

Germany
    Very fantastic face, a must have bust more !

Cheers

Hendryk
  3. akaryu Moderator

Belgium
    Vselav, you are right, the Russian Civil War has many interesting personalities, I would like to see all those you mention either as figures or as busts. The history of the Russian Civil War may be little known to many modellers, but as you can see on this forum well sculpted colourfull subjects will probably sell well. For example, Linjo sell busts of personalities completely unknown out of China and they seem to do well. Ofcourse experience will tell if it is possible, but I am looking forward to it! до свидания
  4. Fex Well-Known Member

Russian-Federation
  5. Figurenfreund66 Well-Known Member

Germany
    Hi Fex

the commander bust is fantastic .

Please reserve 1 for me !

Cheers

Hendryk
  6. Fex Well-Known Member

Russian-Federation
  7. Daniel.M Active Member

Czech-Republic
    The magnificent sculpture. Great face, perfectly processed details. We like the coat texture. Superb.
    Hi Dan & Katka