1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

For Sale Coming soon, laser cut paint racks Vallejo/Andrea etc

Discussion in 'Market & Commissions' started by TCSloan, Jun 3, 2013.

1. Nap A Fixture

England
    Hi Guys ,

Blooming heck its like a battlefield ...lasered paint rack splinters everwhere ....whats good is that both sides of the big blue sea now has the opportunity to buy without paying stupid shipping prices ...although I am sure both will ship worldwide .

As a result I am now becoming a displaced person with many to feed in the GA .................so all donations to my paypal account .....................:happy: ....

Actually we are moving in 3 weeks so its flaming chaos here ...paint racks everywhere!!!!:nailbiting:

Nap
  2. Ron Tamburrini A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Bloody good luck with the move:nailbiting: Im still sorting the upheaval caused by the cave renovation, still shrapnel lying all over the house:facepalm:
    napoleonpeart likes this.
  3. Helm A Fixture

England
    I plan to die here before moving :nailbiting:
  4. Jimmy S Well-Known Member

Australia
    Designed my own rack please feel free to copy....
    [IMG]
    ChaosCossack, Mark S, JonP and 3 others like this.
  5. Jimmy S Well-Known Member

Australia
    Ron I considered your oil paint problem and after some scientific research came up with this cutting edge design. How much could I flog these for? Exclusively made without the need for lasers and can be wall mounted (dry areas only).

[IMG]
    ChaosCossack, JonP and Joe55 like this.
  6. Jimmy S Well-Known Member

Australia
    Just to reiterate this is NOT a prototype!. I can fully manufacture these at the rate of one a week due to my now increased egg intake. Don't let the low price fool you this is a quality item ( I make it up on the postal charge anyway) PM me if interested

[IMG]
  7. DEL A Fixture

Scotland
    "And this years Turner Prize goes to.............."
    Quick somebody sell something or else we'll just keep this goiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing
  8. Don Well-Known Member

Keep what going???????????
  9. Helm A Fixture

England
    I foresee a merger here between Jimmy S Rack purveyors to the gentry and the Bertorelli Breeks Company

Steve
    Jimmy S likes this.
  10. DEL A Fixture

Scotland
    We'll send round our people to talk to Jimmy's people about us taking 'merging :hilarious:' over the business ...........
    albert-fish-crime-scene-1934.jpg
    Could turn out to be a ground breaking opportunity for them :troll:
    Bertorelli Breeks a business built on trust.........and an indentured international workforce 149524.gif
    Jimmy S and napoleonpeart like this.
  11. Jimmy S Well-Known Member

Australia

I have hired security.... please get your people to ring ahead for nap timings

[IMG]
    ChaosCossack likes this.
  12. Ron Tamburrini A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Our people are the Bertorelli Clan we don;t do nappy changing ,or Diapers!!!
  13. Ron Tamburrini A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    You gonna hijack then do it right .

Bertorelli Breeks for Euro
    bertorelli breeks.png
  14. Jimmy S Well-Known Member

Australia
    Ron are these still available ?(as per the original breek design)
    [IMG]
  15. Jimmy S Well-Known Member

Australia
  16. Ron Tamburrini A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Only if you are a Bay City Roller
  17. DEL A Fixture

Scotland
    Dear patrons let me reassure you that ALL of the items above are cheap rip offs and are not nor will they ever be part of the Bertorelli Range.
    The Euro release is already designed and will be launched in the first week of September and bears no resemblance to that posted.
    Sheesh, you try to run a responsible, quality and serious business and what happens?....you just can't get the staff.
    I feel my hand is being forced......I'll give it 'til August and then I may have to take extreme belt and braces (don't get excited Ron it's only a figure of speech) measures.
    All further communication with Bertorelli Breeks will be through the email address on page 9 1/2 of Harry Potter and the Chamberpot of Secretes.
    Helm likes this.
  18. JonP PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    Blimey, I go away for a long weekend to celebrate my birthday and come back to this carnage! :blackeye:

Seriously though TC I don't think I actually hi-jacked your thread I just posted a picture of some of our comercially available products and one of our point of sale displays for W&N oils and asked Marc if this was the sort of thing he had in mind. Any feedback regarding the designs could have been used by you or I to help develop our ranges. I have not been disrespectful or critical of your products or made any comparison betweeen the two ranges and as I said before it's a free market and people can make their own choices. However I am running a business here and I'd like to think that over the last 3 years I have built a sound international customer base from supplying useful, good value products based on a long involvement in the hobby and customer feedback received both on-line and at the shows we attend.
    Funky50, Don and napoleonpeart like this.
  19. JonP PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    Any chance you can send me the drawings Jimmy! :happy:
    Jimmy S likes this.
  20. Jimmy S Well-Known Member

Australia
    Sorry Jon just sold the first last one today and forgot to write down the plans. You might just have to go with your own product as I am in the workshop working on something for that old moaner Tamburrini who has promised me some Irn Bru bars, a poke of whelks and a recording of a recital of Tam O' Shanter by a man with a peculiar Japanese accent (oohh Labbie Bunnnns) if I can knock up one of my cutting edge holders (safely constructed without LASER tecmology I might add...). Keep watching though you may get some inspiration Young Paduan......