1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Coming soon from MEDIEVAL FORGE MINIATURES

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Zastrow.cuirassier, Mar 20, 2019.

1. Zastrow.cuirassier PlanetFigure Supporter

France
  2. TERRYSOMME1916 A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Amazing release to join the ranks of all the other excellent 75mm subjects that seem to be flooding into the hobby at the moment, however my eyes limit me to 120mm or Busts and this is driving me crazy, so come on sculptors and casters have a heart and give us some tasty 120mm stuff.
    TERRY
    MCPWilk and Zastrow.cuirassier like this.
  3. ometz Well-Known Member

United-States
    In general I am tiring of repeated Viking offerings; however, this one has so much fine detail that it does interest me. A good one.
  4. Evgeny Dravskikh Well-Known Member

Really. The figure has very impressive detailing. And with the historical part, everything seems fine. Even a ring on a finger ... Very pleasant surprise. Suitable for any diorama. In general, I will personally order myself. I will probably collect the merchant. Extraordinary he.:D
  5. Medieval Forge Miniatures A Fixture

Russian-Federation
  6. davidmitchell A Fixture

Scotland
    Can never be enough Vikings , love this one and the different options.

Cheers Davie