1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Coming soon from CASTLE MINIATURES 75mm The partners

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Zastrow.cuirassier, Nov 25, 2018.

1. Zastrow.cuirassier PlanetFigure Supporter

France
  2. kagemusha A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Absolutely stunning.....how I wish it was 120 mm :(

Ron
  3. Helm A Fixture

England
    Me too Ron it's a stunning piece indeed
    Steve
  4. Paulo A Fixture

Portugal
    I love this figures :woot:
  5. DEL A Fixture

Scotland
    A stunning sculpt. I'm not a great fan of combat figures wearing capes but this is so good it's a must have.
    The faces are a nice departure from the formula faces seen on too many models (y)
    Top work
    Cheers
    Derek
  6. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    This is stunning.
    Would buy it, if I see it. Right size :)

Marc
  7. Richard Baxter A Fixture

Scotland
    outstanding work, full of character.
    Vladimir Danilov likes this.
  8. Reptor A Fixture

Japan
    Just splendid !!!! :eek::love:(y)
  9. fogie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Excellent .... Vladimir Danilov at his best ! Some challenging paintwork though.
  10. debrito A Fixture

Canada
    Excellent Alex, très belle sculpture, en passant continuer en 75mm car on aime des figurines historiques et non de poupées de 120mm tel que des Barbies.

Ciau
  11. Babelfish A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Stunning. Looks like it might be possible to assemble the standing figure without the cape if so desired?

- Steve
  12. Wheels PlanetFigure Supporter

United-States
  13. Vladimir Danilov Active Member

IMG_3380.jpg IMG_3351.jpg IMG_3353.jpg IMG_3261.jpg IMG_3280.jpg IMG_20181012_234620.jpg IMG_20181012_232955.jpg

Attached Files:

14. T-34/85 PlanetFigure Supporter

United-States
    A ready made vignette, expertly sculpted and depicting a time frame I know little about, well that makes it a must have for me too. Any idea when I can give you my money for this?

Tom
  15. Wayneb A Fixture

United-States
    With out a doubt, a very impressive sculpture but forgive my ignorance.... Could someone please explain a bit of history and "title" behind this piece.

Wayne
  16. Fantomas A Fixture

Canada
    Hello guys,
    Thank you very much for your feedback and nice words. I think that Vladimir deserves them.
    Ron, me too I would like one day to paint Vladimir's figure in 120mm. Knowing him I am sure it would be an amazing figure with a lot of fine detail. But, it would take a year to sculpt it and two years to paint it :)

Marc, I will be back from vacation in a couple of weeks and will add this vignette to our website: www.castleminiatures.com or you can order it directly from Vladimir (vladimir_danilov@inbox.ru). He is in Moscow, and you will receive it much faster than from Canada.

Merci Rodrigo, bientôt, je présenterai d'autres miniatures de Vladimir en 75mm.

Steve, as the main figure has a cape, the armor on the back of the figure was not sculpted. You would need to sculpted or put it back to a wall or a curtain in order to hide its back.

Tom, as I already wrote to you, your miniatures will be posted tomorrow. Don't forget to send me the pictures of the painted model.

Wayne,
    Rafael Sabatini in his book The Life of Cesare Borgia wrote:

This is no Chronicle of Saints. Nor yet is it a History of Devils. It is a record of certain very human, strenuous men in a very human, strenuous age; a lustful, flamboyant age; an age red with blood and pale with passion at white-heat; an age of steel and velvet, of vivid colour, dazzling light and impenetrable shadow; an age of swift movement, pitiless violence and high endeavour, of sharp antitheses and amazing contrasts.

The inscription of the base says : You are my only partner. I think that the main character has one and the only partner: his sword. Two soldiers, bandits, mercenaries had an argument over the money (check a nice purse full of coins) and one was luckier that the other.

My favourite American writer, O'Henry, has a novel which describes perfectly this vignette: The Roads We Take (https://americanliterature.com/author/o-henry/short-story/the-roads-we-take)
  17. Wayneb A Fixture

United-States
    Thanks for the precise description but my mental migetry has not allowed me to completely absorb all the fine detail that Rafael wrote in his obviously well known book. So how would I describe this piece to my ignorant relatives if I was to paint this magnificent sculpt?......Do you know what they would say?...Wayne,....You out of your f....king mind...……………………………..I really love this sculpt though.
  18. Vladimir Danilov Active Member

19. davidmitchell A Fixture

Scotland
    This is an amazing ready made vignette, love it . This has gone straight to the top of my must have list.

Cheers David
  20. Paul Kernan A Fixture

Canada
    Alexandre...firstly, the vignette is beautiful. The character of both faces and detail on the clothing screams out to be painted. Well done.

I was wondering, will this piece be sold strictly as a vignette or will we be able to buy the figures separately (especially the standing figure)

Cheers

Paul
    Theodoros likes this.