1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Coming From Warriors!

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by bchilstrom, Jan 8, 2005.

1. bchilstrom New Member

United-States
    [IMG]

Here is the starting of a WWI Marine officer leading an advance on a German position. He has his .45 automatic in his left hand and a brass knuckles/knife combination in his right hand. I am doing three WWI Marine two figure vignettes, that can all be assembled to make one six figure vignette. Three Marines and three Germans will make up the set. I have sculpted the heads for several of the figures already, I need to scratchbuild a Springfield rifle and a BAR and a few other odds and ends of equipment.

Better get busy....
  2. captnenglish Well-Known Member

United-States
    Bill,

I know several people from my local club alone (myself included) that will snatch up any WW 1 stuff you and Warriors put out. Keep up the good work!
  3. Parkadge Member

Ireland
    Nice looking figure. Are any of the others going to be carrying the Chauchat machine gun?
  4. bchilstrom New Member

United-States
    Ummm that was me above....
  5. gordy Well-Known Member

United-States
    I'm afraid to ask.... who makes a Chauchat ?
  6. bchilstrom New Member

United-States
    It's a French designed Machine Gun. No one yet! (hint, wink, hint, wink)
  7. Parkadge Member

Ireland