1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Coming from Warriors!!!

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by bchilstrom, Jan 6, 2005.

1. bchilstrom New Member

United-States
  2. Anders Heintz Well-Known Member

United-States
    Gotta love them eyes!
  3. Jim Patrick Active Member

United-States
    :lol: :lol: I guess you do. :lol:

Jim Patrick
  4. Guayo New Member

Are this Figures 54mm? the Stormtrooper looks amazing¡

Eduardo
  5. captnenglish Well-Known Member

United-States
    Is the stormtrooper in addition to the larger group posted here earlier (the one based on the Embleton plate) or an individual from it? If in addition to, both are on my list.
  6. georges64 Member

France
    I like the stormtrooper (y) !
    Do we have accessories later Bill ?
    regards
    georges64
  7. bchilstrom New Member

United-States
    Thanks for the input guys. The Stormtrooper is a re-work/modification/conversion of the similar figure from the earlier 5 figure set. I really planned this figure as a one off for myself, Dave snuck the master off to VLS and had it molded up (he won't let me paint an original master anymore) Warriors liked the figure and offered to buy it. I changed the pose a bit, sculpted a new head with the gas mask, totally redetailed the uniform and added all of the equipment.

George, do you mean a WWI accessories set? If so then yes, Warriors will have several, as well as some WWI head sets.
  8. captnenglish Well-Known Member

United-States
  9. georges64 Member

France
    Thanks Bill for the answer.
    Very cool. :)
    georges64
  10. Guayo New Member

Hi Bill, This would be my first Warrior Figure(The Stormtrooper) whats the code or reference number of this beatifull figure¡

Eduardo
  11. bchilstrom New Member

United-States
    Thanks Eduardo, Warriors has not assigned this figure a number yet, but I will let you know as soon as they do.

Bill