1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Completed Comander-in-chief's Guard

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Nick Majerus, Feb 11, 2010.

1. Nick Majerus Well-Known Member

United-States
    This is the finished figured that I'm sending out to Ft. Myer, VA to The Old Guard Assc. who represent the 3rd INF REGT. The 3rd INF mans the Tomb of the Unknowns at Arlington Cemetery and the other ceremonial duties in Washington, DC. The figure will be in a raffle to raise funds for a bronze statue to honor the 3rd INF REGT.

The figure was converted from the bust by El Greco Miniatures

Camander.jpg

red tom, Steve and Mike Stevens like this.
  2. tonydawe A Fixture

Australia
    Nicely done Nick. I recognised the bust as one of Matt Grech's, but I like the modifications you've made. I hope the bust helps you raise lots of $$.
  3. Tecumsea PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    Really like this-cool idea for the base

Keith
  4. Nick Majerus Well-Known Member

United-States
    Thanks Tony and Keith. That is the 3rd Inf Regt Crest on the base. The 3rd Inf Regt is the oldest regt in the U. S. Army.

Nick
  5. jayhbee New Member

United-Kingdom
    Hi Nick
    Great model

John & Andrew Burt
  6. Nick Majerus Well-Known Member

United-States
    Thank you John & Andrew, Hopefully it will raise a few dollars for the monument.

Nick
  7. housecarl Moderator

United-Kingdom
    Great bust, for a superb cause.
    Carl.