WIP Colonel 2 - 1 Pulk Szwolezerow

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Piotr Czyz, Jul 20, 2017.

1. Piotr Czyz Active Member

Poland
    Hi,

it's been a while since I sculpted last piece. Recently I have received new wax and I have holidays therefore was no other choice than make use of it...

Here below you can find a WIP photos of my latest sculpt in 1/10 - this is Colonel in wz.36 uniform - two caps are attached - Rogatywka + rounded 'English type' as they were worn by Szwolezers.
    On his left shoulder pad you can see the the wire as a sign of mourning after Jozef Pilsudski, who was a patron of this unit.

[IMG]

There is couple of things to be completed as:
    1. Binoculars
    2. Szwolezer's badge
    3. Rifle on the back
    4. Smaller badges

I'm also experimenting with photo etching, so I hope that some elements will come as metal photo etched parts.

This bust comes optional with another horse - as you can see it is almost done :), I'm now working to finalize the bridle. I'm also sculpting it's full version.

So I hope that those that are interested in pre-ww2 Polish history will like it :).

BR. Piotr
  2. Mookie Active Member

Thats a lovely sculpt Piotr.Really excellent work.
    Richard
  3. Nap A Fixture

England
    Nice looking sculpt Piotr ..as always intricate details as well

Good to see another hats and horse option as well

And a full horse as well ...WOW !!!

Thanks for sharing

Nap
  4. Piotr Czyz Active Member

Poland
    Thank you Gents for your kind words,

Nap, I wrote it wrongly :) to be honest I was thinking about the full figure of the man rather that a full figure of the horse :). But who knows... ;) maybe the horse would be a good addition - but in this scale... it would be a giant one :).

BR. P.
    napoleonpeart likes this.