1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

"Cloud Giant" for Otherworld miniatures 28mm scale, 90mm tall

Discussion in 'Sculpting' started by Andrew May, May 20, 2012.

1. Andrew May New Member

United-Kingdom
    "][IMG][IMG]
    [IMG][IMG]
    Richard said that I could post up this sculpt that I finished for him yesterday.
    At 90mm it's by far the largest sculpt that I have completed. It's like a different skill from sculpting 28mm tall figures and a steep learning curve! It was also intimidating sculpting a figure to go alongside Paul's giants and naturally there are things that I feel I could have done better but over all I'm very pleased with the outcome.
    Sculpted in Uro polymerclay with a pinch of Supersculpy firm mixed in to little parts here and there for supersoft blending, theres also a little bit of ProCreate used to affix the club to the body and the form the the basic core (for the sculpting nerds).
    Hope you like him
  2. Helm A Fixture

England
    Straight out of the M.M. lovely job

Steve
  3. housecarl Forum Moderator

United-Kingdom
    Excellent drapery, and the hands are superb.
    Carl.(y)