1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Civil War Vignette base

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by Firestorm, Feb 4, 2016.

?

Would you like to buy this if released for sale

Poll closed Feb 25, 2016.
Yes 2 vote(s) 16.7%
Yes - but not right away 5 vote(s) 41.7%
No 5 vote(s) 41.7%
  1. Firestorm Active Member

I made this for my new vignette of Fort Gregg and I would like to release it for sale depending on demand. Technically its not a figure! But it is designed for the figure painters to display his figures....
    It will be cast in resin, and will have a few more accessories like firing step, shovels, it will be a hollow casting to save weight. Price will be $70 AUD = $50 USD payment by paypal
    (Does not include Verlinden 12 Pdr)Message me or email me at firestorm1@ozemail.com.au for more info
    You can also respond to th the poll above
    [IMG][IMG][IMG]
  2. Mirofsoft A Fixture

Belgium
    And ....................... the Verlinden is a 1/35, so now you know the size/scale befor you vote
    Mine is no, because 1/35 is mainly WWII oriented, if it was 1/32 my answer would be yes

Best
  3. Firestorm Active Member

the gun from Verlinden is 1/32 scale as is the base, It is for US Civil War not WW2
    The base would go with shenandoah figures in 1/32 scale
  4. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    No, because I don't do CW figures.
    But it can also be used at WW 1 scenes. Maybe with some conversion.

marc
  5. OldTaff PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    I suppose this nice casting could be adapted for Crimean War figures too ? Looks ideal to me.

Alan
  6. peedee A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    With the quality that you produce I would have absolutely no problem in buying this, and maybe more than one.
    I could see it used in many Napoleonic and Victorian scenes.

Good luck with it, and all the enquiries
    you are now going to get for the same item in
    1/24th
    1/16th
    1/9th scales too ! ;):)

Paul.
  7. Jazz A Fixture

England
    An excellent addition to any ACW and possibly Crimean War figures in 1/32 scale. Very nicely sculpted. Well done and I hope you sell many of them.
  8. John Bowery A Fixture

United-States
    Looks good. Would go with Tommy's War
    Cheers
    John