1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Completed Critique Cimbrian chief ( celt cavalryman )

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by ubbi, Feb 25, 2010.

1. ubbi Active Member

Italy
    Jayhawker... you are to mutch kind my friend you make me blush as if i were a woman :D:D .

cheers

stefano
  2. davidmitchell A Fixture

Scotland
    Fantastic work Stefano ,this has really turned out very well.

Cheers David
  3. Von Luch Active Member

United-States
    Hey there Stefano!

Great finish! Very, very nice painting overall with figure and the horse!(y) I also love the ground work, and nice touch with the Ferns!(y)

From Paul... This vignette makes me want to SHOUT IT OUT LOUD :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:!!!!

Did you know Paul Stanley's an artist too? He's a canvas painter. Check out www.paulstanley.com and you'll see all of his paintings. He's actually held Gallery tours around the US or perhaps the world over the last few years.

Take care my friend, and we'll talk soon! :D

Jim

Attached Files:

4. ateliermaket A Fixture

Switzerland
    Fabuleux, magnifique, je reste sans voix
  5. carturello New Member

Italy
    I have see this figure, i sure you, this photo don't convey half beautiful it's .

The realism of horse and the perfection of moult are incredible to see.

very good Stefano, you know, i love your works, this is the best you have painted.
  6. Hardy Guest

excellent work. Hardy
  7. ubbi Active Member

Italy
    Hey Jim , Thank you for your kindness, how is with fishing ? Finally next week there is the open in my region for trout fishing after this very long winter :cool:
    thank for the Paul link ..yes i know he is a great painter also ..but i prefer him when is jumping and dancing singing love gun :D

cheers

also from the lazy Gene 48f8496b9d75d_normal.jpg
  8. ubbi Active Member

Italy
    Thank you Fabio, when you want you can visit me and i show you this guy ..but only in my hands !! you are too dangerous with my figures :D:D:D:D

cheers

stefano
  9. ubbi Active Member

Italy
    Merci beaucoup Gilles , vous etes tres gentille

stefano
  10. ubbi Active Member

Italy
    Thank you Hardy, i'm glad you like my job

cheers

stefano