1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Chinese subject-Emperor Taizong (599A.D-649A.D) is released by Linjo Models

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by meizi, Mar 28, 2011.

1. meizi Active Member

China
    A new model " Emperor Taizong "is released by us.
    It's another Chinese subject sculpted by Chunmei Chou, resin, 1:9 in scale.
    We hope you will like it!

Emperor Taizong (599A.D-649A.D), the second emperor of Chinese Tang Dynasty was one of the most famous politicians and enlightened monarchs in Chinese history; he was also a calligrapher and a poet. The country was prosperous and the people were at peace under his rule, so this period is called “the Golden Years”by us. He had opened a new era and laid the foundation of the prosperity for the later emperors after him.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      111 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      187.7 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      159.4 KB
      Views:
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      97.2 KB
      Views:
    crf, red tom, Manatarm and 4 others like this.
  2. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Beautiful sculpting and painting.
  3. redhorse Active Member

United-States
    That's excellent! Are you going to do some more Chinese historical figures? I'd love to see Yang Gui Fei and Emperor Xuan Zong.
  4. Michael Tse Active Member

HongKong
    Hi James,

Who is Xuan Zong, please? I am no expert on the vastly fascinating history of my motherland. Could you kindly elaborate which dynasty this Xuan Zong belonged in? Would appreciate to be enlightened.

Yang Gui Fei would make for a nice subject for sure. She is known for being plump, and constantly referred to as an ancient benchmark for physical beauty. A bust reflecting this aspect of hers, and hopefully going easy on the sexual element, would earn respect among figure modellers. It could also be healthily humourous to complement her with a dish of lychees, her favourite fruit.
  5. redhorse Active Member

United-States
    Hi Michael,

Xuanzong was the 7th emperor of Tang and Yang Gui Fei was his favorite consort. Come to think of it, one could spend one's life modeling Tang dynasty history with all the characters, warfare and intrigue involved. That's very interesting about the lychees. Good thing it wasn't durian!
  6. Manatarm Active Member

China
    fantastic sculpting and looks just like Taizong's portrait!
    I think James was tring to say 唐玄宗
    Regards
    Yi
  7. redhorse Active Member

United-States
    Thanks Yi, that's right!
  8. meizi Active Member

China
    Hi and thanks to all here, more Chinese subjects will be released from us, and we'll take your suggestions into consideration. Thanks a lot!
  9. Michael Tse Active Member

HongKong
    Thanks James! Silly me for not remember to a supposedly significant figure...