1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Chick Challange minis

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Wendy, Dec 5, 2010.

1. Wendy Active Member

United-States
    Every year over at Legio Pictorum, there is a contest called the Chick Challenge where only female figures are allowed. So here three of my entries. The one with the water is by Artefactory (or Figone), the Elf Chick in the pinkish dress is by Thunderbolt Mountain, and the chick in the blue-green dress is by Dark Sword (sorry for the really bad pics of that one, btw). They also made an appearance at the Chicago Show. :D

Attached Files:

Uruk-Hai, Steve and gordy like this.
  2. gordy Well-Known Member

United-States
    Very nice, Wendy! (y) Best of luck!
  3. pmfs A Fixture

Portugal
    Hi Wendy!

Your basis are definitly awesome.(y)
  4. Sambaman Well-Known Member

United-States
    Super cool Wendy! Love the water effect!

Jay H.
  5. e-junkie Member

United-States
    Hi Wendy; extremely cute; I whish I was daily surrounded by women like this :))). The one on the shore with the sword is my favorite; beatiful girl.
  6. rheath Active Member

South-Africa
    Hi Wendy - great stuff, hope that you do well, by the way do you know an young lady figure painter Amy Brehm ?? she is very good.(y)
  7. Michael Tse Active Member

HongKong
    This is one competition I dig!

The first piece is sooooooo exotic! It can really pay off to get the proportions right at this scale, which this particular one nails dead-on.
  8. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Excellent Wendy.
    Like the chick with the water. That base is awesome.

Marc
  9. mil-mart A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Wendy, a great choice of figures excellently painted, love the water effect.
    Good luck in the comp. (y)

Cheers Ken
  10. John Bowery A Fixture

United-States
    Wendy,
    Great little trio. Excellent water.
    Cheers
    John
  11. Wendy Active Member

United-States
    Thanks guys. Check out the other Chick challenge entries too (when they are fully updated - the deadline was yesterday). There's some talented painters! :)