1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Chicago show 2006 on ModelerChannel

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by Automata, Jun 15, 2007.

1. Automata Member

United-States
    Hi all. Stop by and check out the piece we did on the 2006 Chicago show. Let us know what you think. All feedback is welcome.

http://www.modelerchannel.com

Barry
  2. Sambaman Well-Known Member

United-States
    Barry,
    I actually went over to see this early this morning from the link on Timelines. Very well done mate! Really, really cool getting to see Dieter on there as well. We in the Tulsa Club are definitely fortunate to have had him among our ranks. More figure movies please!

Jay h.
    OKC
  3. Automata Member

United-States
    Thanks Jay!

I like the way Dieter's interview turned out. I regret that I only met him in passing that day.

I will always be a champion for the figure movies ;) It's not difficult to talk Mike into covering figure subjects. We have many more ideas for figure stories, so its just a matter of time.

We'd like to hear from everyone what kind of movies they would like to see on the site. Please let us know.

Barry