1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WIP Chasseurs Volontaires De Saint-domingue 1779 ,update Iii

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by MarquisMini, Aug 20, 2012.

1. MarquisMini A Fixture

Argentina
    Hello Planeteers,
    more progress on this chasseur.
    I have finished the top of the plume , finished the coat or most of it and painted the yellow piping on its lapels.
    It took me a good amount of hours to get the color and effect i wanted on the coat.
    I outlined most of it but still some areas that require a little bit of attention. I made his hear using green stuuf and added a earring using a piece of wire.
    As for the original basecoat of the regimental coat i have slightly modify the original color.
    I've used a basecoat of citadel Ferris Grey,Necron abyss and a dot of Andrea Navy blue.
    As for the lights i've use Base plus more Ferrys Grey ,citadel Hoeth blue (kinda light blue), not happy with the result i decided to use the basecoat and added Hoeth blue plus a little bit of Light purple to give the effect i was looking for.
    Some blue garments with wear and tear they turned a little faded blue to a "purplelish" color,and last lights added Vallejo Sunny skintone.
    cheers DSC03551.JPG DSC03546.JPG DSC03547.JPG DSC03548.JPG DSC03549.JPG DSC03552.JPG DSC03553.JPG