1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Chasseur painted

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by slaj, Sep 4, 2007.

1. Jim Patrick Active Member

United-States
    Gotta agree with Joe on this one Stephen. "You are a machine"! How on earth did you get this done so fast and so well?! :eek: Amazing my friend, simply amazing.

Jim Patrick
  2. moore Active Member

United-States
    Hi Stephen,

So this is the one you were saying you would be posting soon.

WOW... it is fantastic. I can't wait to see it in Chicago.
    Looking forward to chatting with you there.

Thank you for always taking the time to help me also.
    I appreciate it. Your so busy and yet find time to answer
    questions.

See you in Chicago.

Dee
  3. rej Well-Known Member

Malta
    Have to agree with Joe and Jim, you really are a machine :(

Let's hope for Sammy's sake you don't turn into a MEAN MACHINE :D not that he doesn't deserve it mind you, calling you his father in law so openely :D

Sammy, take my (and f-i-l's) advice and concentrate on your painting mate :)

Steve........Bravo on all fronts, you really outdid yourself with this one........a pity you won't bring it to club tomorrow........but then it would be better as the Wed after I'll bring King Philip No2 and have the usual pre Euro gossip :)

Ray ;)
  4. slaj Well-Known Member

Malta
    Dave thanks. Actually it's not the speed. I only put a lot of hours due to my shift schedule. It does help :):). See you at Euro !!

Stephen Mallia
  5. slaj Well-Known Member

Malta
    Joe and Jim, I'm giving up my sleeping beauty nickname !! Now it's hammy :):). I love it !! Joe there will only be another one after this for Chicago and it's ONLY a foot figure !!

Stephen Mallia
  6. slaj Well-Known Member

Malta
    Hi Dee, thanks. Looking forward to see you again in Chicago. Until then it will always be a pleasure to help you or anybody else for that matter.

Stephen Mallia
  7. slaj Well-Known Member

Malta
    Ray you're known for your sound advice to people and the one you gave to Sam really makes some noise :):). I might just bring it to club tomorrow before going for my night shift.

Stephen Mallia