1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Chasseur a Cheval

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Jim Patrick, Jan 10, 2006.

1. Kisifer Well-Known Member

Greece
    Heya again Jim. This time I would like to ask you a favor if possible. I can't understand on the figure the way you will attach the rifle on the white belt. There is some sort of clip but I can't understand how it is attached on the rifle and the belt. I hope will understand my question.
    Thanks in advance.

Xenofon
  2. yeo_64 Well-Known Member

Singapore
    GREAT JOB on the painting,Jim (y) (y) !!! I'm glad to see some "stuff" from you again on the "planet". Cheers !
    Kenneth.
  3. Roc Active Member

United-States
    Jim, good work.

What's next?

Cheers
    Roc :)
  4. Jim Patrick Active Member

United-States
    OK, it has been FOREVER since I posted any of my work. I have been working on a few things, just haven't been posting them. I'd love to sit here and tell everyone how work has kept me busy, or the kids, or the family but the truth of the matter is, I have just been lazy. :( Anyway, I finished this awhile back and it did make it to Atlanta. Just wanted to show everyone here I'm not just starting projects, but finishing them as well ;) :lol:

Jim Patrick

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  5. slaj Well-Known Member

Malta
    Hey buddy, I definately think that this is one of your best. You too have done much much better than what I saw in Boston. Well done my friend

Stephen Mallia
  6. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Jim,

This is great. I really like it. Because i'm almost finishing a Napoleontic (redone the belt for the sixth time now) will you share your secret of painting the narrow black line on the belt. This causing me so much trouble.

Marc
  7. billyturnip A Fixture

England
    Beautiful!!!!!!!!
  8. Kisifer Well-Known Member

Greece
    That's exceptionally done Jim. I love your greens and also the set up of the groundwork. Of course I also own this figure.. you just inspired me to get it on top of my "to do" list.

Xenofon
  9. arthur Member

Canada
    Jim,
    Very Nice (y)
    Cheers,
    A
  10. BESPJL Active Member

Portugal
    A beautiful work. Congrats!

I just would add (if may be so bold) a little snow on top of the colback and shoulders.

Cheers,
    Paulo
  11. Blind Pew A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Top stuff Jim. Love the finished product. As you very rightly say, finishing something as as important as starting it!
    Good groundwork as well ;)