1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Charles Ewart 54mm

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Roy, Apr 17, 2008.

1. Roy New Member

United-Kingdom
    Many thanks Paul, those are kind comments indeed...no doubt we will see each other at the Shepway show next month if you are attending.

Roy.
  2. Tommi A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hi Roy

Real piece of first class sculpting, great pose and the level of detail is first rate, I shall be ordering one of these for myself
    Cheers
    Tommi
  3. Big John New Member

United-States
    Classicae's doing a 'Buy-One-Get-One-Free' deal!!!

Hi Guys,

Brilliant sculpt from Roy - love it!

Classicae are doing an amazing deal, which may not last long?

Check it out!

www.classicae.com

Regards,

Big John.
  4. Roy New Member

United-Kingdom
    Thanks Tommi, it was a very enjoyable figure to sculpt, and given the research involved of the character and he's actions, make it a interesting subject. I know you can pre-order this figure, which should be posted out towards the end of the coming week...please let us know what you think of your kit when you receive it.

Hi John, many thanks for your kind comments on the figure. I know Classicae are doing all they can to support the figure modeller, and I know they have some extremely sweet subjects planned for the future. I can't wait to get started on the next piece, although at the moment, I can't give any details, I'm sure you understand.

Many thanks for taking a look guys.

Roy.
  5. Mark S Guest

Superb work,Roy.
    Beautiful figure.
  6. jjgurk Member

United-States
    Well, I for one am going to snap one up. Roy's sculpts are amongst the finest available.

John
  7. blaster A Fixture

United-States
    Great piece of sculpting

Hi Roy,

This is very nice. The details of the fur cap is outstanding.

Rgds Victor