1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Champions League

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by DEL, May 28, 2011.

1. DEL A Fixture

Scotland
    I've just watched a masterclass in how to play football by Barcelona, the best team of the generation. They play at a different level. All due respect to Mamchester United who were outclassed without being embarassed.
    It reminds me of my greatest footballing day when at Hampden Park I nutmeged Pele and scored a penalty against Brazil... honest.
    Cheers
    Derek
  2. Tecumsea PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    I agree Derek those guys are on a different level-probably the best in the world right now as is the Spanish national side. Great game but there was only going to be one result, congratulations to Barca.

Keith
  3. Blind Pew A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    ..bit disappointed of course as you like losing games. But at least we lost to a totally class outfit.

To have retained the European Cup will have put Barca amongst the true all-time great sides.
  4. Ernest A Fixture

Venezuela
    Football = Political <---now days
  5. JST Active Member

Russian-Federation
    I'm very glad that Barca had won! It's really cool, especially Villia's gol! But i'm sorry for Van der Saar((
  6. dinovision79 Active Member

The outcome was expectable, though I'm glad MU didn't kill the game and tried to play.
    I'm sorry too for van der Saar, he was a great goalie, but had made serious mistakes at the first 2 goals.