1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Ch’n-Han Five Cyclones

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Hobbychick, May 15, 2022.

1. Hobbychick PlanetFigure Supporter

United-States
    Nap, at first it wasn’t bad, but I then realized when I was attaching the head to the body that I really should have put everything together prior to painting. I was glad I didn’t attach the right arm ( the one that will hold the lance ) till after it was painted as it was close to the body. I’ve made a note to myself when working on a figure of this size to prime and putty before painting it. I was a bit frustrated with myself yesterday but I thought it’s been awhile since I’ve worked on models. Never worked on something of this size before. Live and learn.
    Nap likes this.
  2. Hobbychick PlanetFigure Supporter

United-States
    Getting close to finishing this piece. The shoulder pieces were proving a bit difficult to attach but finally got them on. Just need to do some sanding on the front and back parts of the robe. Then attach 2 other items to the front belt and add the lance to the hand.

IMG_3034.JPG
    Nap likes this.
  3. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Anne

Well done on the progress, coming together nicely

What are you using to fill ?

Happy benchtime

Nap
  4. Hobbychick PlanetFigure Supporter

United-States
    Thanks, I’m using Vallejo plastic putty for filling.
    Nap likes this.
  5. Hobbychick PlanetFigure Supporter

United-States
    Happy Sunday all, finally finished Ch n’-Han The eyes didn’t come out the way I had hoped. Overall I’m pleased with the figure. Made a few notes for the next 75mm figure that I work on 244A1D49-6B2E-4912-B165-3F43F2E7608B.jpeg 885366E3-43D9-4A3E-A738-21A0DEF03E22.jpeg . Thinking about my next model to work on
    Giwe likes this.
  6. Giwe Well-Known Member

Germany
    Beautiful work!
    Hobbychick likes this.