1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Wanting to Buy CGS Lancer bust

Discussion in 'Market & Commissions' started by Bournouna, Aug 19, 2020.

1. Bournouna Active Member

United-States
    Hello,

Looking to buy the 200 mm Lancer bust from CGS models. If anyone is willing to part with it from their GA, I'm willing to buy at a reasonable price. Thanks,
    Joel

11a.jpg
  2. arj A Fixture

United-Kingdom
  3. Bournouna Active Member

United-States
    Thanks Andrew for your answer to my query. I'm aware that this bust is available on various sites. What I'm looking for however, is someone who is willing to sell it at a "reasonable price".The price these sellers are asking for, ( over $60 a bust ), is not what I call reasonable.
    Joel
  4. Redcap A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Joel.

Unless you can source one in the US/Canada, then given the ludicrous charges in recent times to post /ship anything to the US, you may find the post/shipping cost from the UK or EU to the US exceeds any (unspecified) purchase price which you consider to be 'reasonable'. The cost of goods shipped in both directions is rapidly becoming a deal killer for us hobbyists on both sides of the pond.

I recently airmailed a 54mm fig to the USA and it was £15.95 (about $21.00?). Mainland EU countries may be even more expensive?

I hope you track one down and good luck in your search.

Gary
    valiant and Babelfish like this.
  5. Babelfish A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    By "reasonable price" you mean of course "cheap". ;)

Actually $60 (around GBP 45 at today's rate) is about par for the course for most busts, so anything below that I'd call "reasonable". Shipping of course has to be paid regardless, so I guess it depends on how badly you want one.

Good luck anyway.

- Steve
    Nap, Helm, Banjer and 2 others like this.
  6. kevininpdx Active Member

United-States
    I would pick this up from SK if you really want it. The $ to £ exchange rate is getting worse by the day for us Americans.
  7. Nuno Rebelo New Member

Portugal