1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Cgs I'm your Huckleberry

Discussion in 'Sculpting' started by CGS military figures, Mar 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jim Active Member

I was just on the site, but this bust wasn't on it. Every time I searched for a particular size of figure (100mm, 120mm etc.), the all of them (except for this bust) came up.
    I might be interested in this and in 'Wyatt' when he's available.
    Loved the movie.
    Dennis Quaid as 'Doc' was the only good thing about that Costner travesty.
    IMHO, of course!
  2. Thanks, due to some metal casting needed on some pieces I am dragging this one forward. Thanks for the emails and sorry I haven't replied to all, but he will be out in the next couple of weeks, well before I expected and also glad I am really as it is a nice sculpt.
    Thanks for the comments and best wishes

Mark, you are probably the most rudest and ignorant self centred person I have ever, ever, spoke to on a forum. Check back and despite our disagreements over the years I have never ever called you or acted less than civil. You are the opposite of all I believe in within the modelling community. Calling me a Moron, and if I ever did meet you I would bang you out mate.
    mick3272 and napoleonpeart like this.
  3. Mark S Guest

And you've got to be the most moronic I've ever encountered on a forum anywhere.
    Bang me out?!!....jeez sorry but you're definitely not my type Gra.
    CGS military figures likes this.
  4. Mark, you are a Troll, you bait and in the part your semi intellectual phrasing in post, although insulting, disguised you, but calling me a Moron publicly was as a public insult. I am glad I am not your type, as I am glad I wasn't to Jimmy Saville and Rolf Harris, but I will say this, stop poking, stop being rude and for your own benefit stop your name being mentioned at every show thousands of miles away for being the dick of PF, take it as you like.
    mick3272 and napoleonpeart like this.
  5. Mark S Guest

You haven't been drinking have you Gra?......Jimmy Saville? Rolf Harris?
    And thank's for the tip I might get a T-shirt made that reads "The Dick of Planet Figure".....luv it.
  6. You always bring that up, it's a Friday night here and I ain't glued to PF in the week as i do work, and my private life has F all to do with anyone let alone you. But if you get the T Shirts done I will even sponsor it, I could sell a lot and probably the best sure investment I could ever make, and a product I would truly believe in , Mark S and dick in one quote is a win win win. Off to raid the fridge :)
    Huw63, mick3272 and napoleonpeart like this.
  7. ellie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Will be great to see him out mate he should be very popular. looking forward to seeing him in the flesh at Euro.

cheers mate

Ian

www.elliesminiatures.com
    peedee likes this.
  8. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Gra ,

Now this is a nice looking sculpt and I am pleased it's been done so nice one to all concerned but I would like to see this up close and see a painted version

image.jpeg

A really nice addition to the CGS range

Nap

PS Guys my suggestion as a non moderator !.....if you have an issue with a member on PF might I suggest you do it by PM keeping it away from and not in a figure thread ...feel free to pm me !
  9. Babelfish A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    I've just been made aware of this squabble, and pF ain't the place for either insults or threats of violence. Stick to discussion of the topic please.

As Kev says, personal disputes and issues between members should be conducted and (hopefully) sorted out via PM, not in a public thread.

So without fear or favour: Play nicely guys, or this one gets locked down.

- Steve
    Jazz, mick3272, Eludia and 1 other person like this.
  10. Point taken Steve, the bloke just winds me up and does it intentionally but I apologise to all the rest of you, I just don't like being called a Moron by troll and I did report it. Apologies for the rest of you guys.
    napoleonpeart, baronband and mick3272 like this.
  11. Babelfish A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Calling time on this now before it degenerates further.

- Steve
    Jazz and napoleonpeart like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.