1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

CGS-200mm Full Figure French Artillery of the Guard PRE ORDER

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by CGS military figures, Mar 11, 2020.

1. Hi all,
    With thanks to Carl Reid please see the full 200m version of our French Horse Artillery of the Guard.

CR24 200mm Artillery Officer of the Guard
    Resin with base
    £65 FREE POST WORLDWIDE.

Available direct from link below, please note despatch will commence 20 Mar 2020 in order for me to prepare orders
    All orders of course dealt as priority and in order placed
    Many thanks

http://www.cgsmilitaryfigures.co.uk...-order-despatch-commence-20-mar-2020/11438056
    7E3EB22B-7D96-49C6-83F7-A3ADA1D66442.jpeg 0830BAB4-9CA7-4033-9C86-4F43E230431D.jpeg 96A5F1A3-E8B3-46EA-9C57-C9DCEFE8C1DA.jpeg 49E24C61-E824-458E-BCC3-DAF8C940C25E.jpeg CC1C2C78-1F9F-4BA1-BF6E-5ACA1099D12D.jpeg 4C6F6FA4-4CEB-497C-B4B1-FD0310195A06.jpeg
    MCPWilk, Graham P, Tonton and 5 others like this.
  2. misfit151 A Fixture

Wow....;) Christmas is early this year.....beautiful......order in......Mike
  3. malc PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    Beautiful figure as always, guess I'm going to have to get one as well.
    CGS military figures likes this.
  4. Thank you Mike, all received and best wishes mate
  5. Thank you Malc :), I'm always around mate casting, I appreciate you like him and many thanks as always
    malc likes this.
  6. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Gra

A very nice addition for those leg modellers , like the bust going to look great painted up

Sure I saw on FB that SK will have some for Sword and Lance later this month

Happy casting

Thanks for sharing

Nap
    CGS military figures likes this.
  7. Yes mate, my only distributor is SK and anyone that wants to collect at Sword and Lance please contact Steve
    Thank you
    Nap likes this.
  8. MCPWilk A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Superbly done.

Mike
  9. fusillier de base New Member

France
    a very fine one as usual but the sword are not the correct one for an officer of the gard : it is an hussard one in the kit instead of the chasseur gard s one
    see Rousselot plates ,Leliepvre or Jouinau plates
  10. Thank you for your comments
    These are pre production pictures and I will add a knot prior to despatch. I have used several references and have seen both swords like this and with guards, please clarify what you mean as I have crossed references many sources, overall it appears both carried.
    Andrea used the same style also in their superb piece
    Ps I see this is your first post, did you join to fault this figure ?
    8592B957-426D-42C8-BD48-8405B6FE0637.png 5ADA9FAD-1976-47E7-9096-B00977336918.png D6C7DC18-0F77-47D1-8BB3-8464EC363554.png

Attached Files:

malc likes this.
  11. malc PlanetFigure Supporter

England

Good point.
  12. fusillier de base New Member

France
    hello yes this is my first post on Planet figures but I watch this forum since several years ....
    sorry Malc : I don t understand your post "good point" no offence....
    as I say in the first post : the sword is perhaps not the good one Why ?
    the hussard type was used in the consulat years ( picture left of rousselot) then remplaced by the sword "an XII" 1803 1804 light cavalerie of the gard as for chasseur a cheval picture right of rousselot the one of ANDREA miniatures picture
    if the officer kept his old consulat sword (it s possible) he has also a sabretache 1805

when you look the Rousselot plates n° 74 about officiers et trompettes,you can see only the AN XII ones eventually the AN IX with 3 branches and iron scabbard

to finish with this, I have bought several figures of Carl Reid : they have very fine attitude and with superb details but about the weapons I m not really convinced
    the same for M corry in MMmodels...(great figure maker too)
    well as I said before No Offence about your firm CGS which product great figures
    sincerely
  13. malc PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    No offence taken, I have the skin of a rhino.
  14. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Are we going counting rivets here also??
    I was so glad that I didn't have to count the rivets on a tank, now it seems it's start all over again.
    I know history should be corrected as far as possible. But if there are two ways, you have to choose one.
    For me this figure is to large, I allready have the bust, and we can paint one of both swords. Artistic free.

marc
    malc likes this.
  15. Wayneb A Fixture

United-States
    If I didn't know any better, I would say this is an excellent looking piece. But I don't know any better, so that being said....I still love the look of this piece.

Wayne
  16. malc PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    Me too Wayne

It's on my shopping list.