1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

CGS 120mm Trumpeter Horse Grenadiers by Maurice Corry

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by CGS military figures, May 6, 2017.

1. JonH Active Member

Huw.
    That's just what I was wanting.Very helpful.
    Thanks for taking the trouble.
    Jon
    By the way-which book is this from?
    peedee and anstontyke like this.
  2. Huw63 A Fixture

The Histoire & Collections series "Officers and Soldiers" and the volumes for the heavies are the Guard Imperial Volume 2, The Cuirassiers and The Carabiniers. I think this series is magnificent and with the Burcquoy books, Kontel Bookes, The Rousselot Plates and maybe another ten of so you have a great coverage of Napolenic Uniforms.

Cheers

Huw
    peedee and JonH like this.
  3. Many thanks to all, I am sorry on any delays but all have been despatched now.
    Kindest regards
    Gra
    peedee likes this.
  4. madgarden New Member

Very nice
    peedee likes this.
  5. Huw63 A Fixture

Hi All,

Just reading this thread and I must agree with Zastrow that a version as a Carabinier Trumpeter might be an idea. A Dragoon Trumpeter could also be an option as could a trumpet major of the 5th cuirassiers. This would be similar to the versions of the 17th lancers.

Some thoughts for you Gra.

Cheers

Huw
    peedee likes this.
  6. malc PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    Beautiful figure or as they say in Brum " bostin ".
    mortier likes this.