1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

CGS 1/6 Wild Bill Hickok box art

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by CGS military figures, Jun 5, 2022.

1. m@rp, Martin64, Hobbychick and 8 others like this.
  2. misfit151 A Fixture

Excellent box art for a fabulous figure.....(y). Mike
    CGS military figures likes this.
  3. Nap Moderator

England
    Top level artwork from David there , just shows what can be done with Carl's lovely sculpts

A credit to all concerned

Thanks for sharing

Nap
  4. Steve headley A Fixture

Well done CGS Miniatures a lovely bust and excellent box art

Steve

TFB Miniatures
  5. Martin Antonenko A Fixture

Germany
    The template, I think...:

[IMG]

Well done!

Cheers
  6. Thank you all and so glad to have David paint, it won’t be the last if he agrees :), we have known each other for over 25 years and so happy he enjoyed it.
    Nap likes this.
  7. bucsfan21 Well-Known Member

United-States
    Really cool release! Nice job sculpting by Carl Reid! And I love the painting of the vest and figure by David Mitchell. You did old Wild Bill proud! Kudos to David Mitchell!(y)

Suggestion: Would be neat to see busts of other American Western Characters- Bat Masterson, Billy the Kid, Deadwood Dick, Wyatt Earp, Doc Holliday, etch.

Thanks to CGS Military Figures for doing figures and busts that are different, colorful!

Terry Martin-Member of the Atlanta Military Figure Society of Atlanta, GA, USA:)
  8. Thank you Terry, I try to think out the box occasionally but alongside my passions.
    All suggestions taken onboard, Wild Bill was actually suggested by non modelling friends who holiday visiting the Wild West, so always looking for that piece that the others don’t think of.
    I have Wyatt, Doc and Johnny Ringo in my range :)
    Very best wishes
    Gra
    16A14214-6D40-47AF-B03E-653A0169541F.jpeg 54C37BD4-CF70-4292-B581-73904E03168C.jpeg CE244687-5A87-418D-87D5-17FBB20CC063.jpeg
    Nap likes this.