1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

For Sale Centricast C100 Centrifugal casting machine

Discussion in 'Market & Commissions' started by gothicgeek, Mar 20, 2015.

1. gothicgeek A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hi all!

I have up for sale an older but complete Centricast C100 Centrifugal casting machine ...

It is looking a bit dusty and the outer casing shows a bit of rust but it's all there including the manuals and the kit to make your own RTV rubber discs.

I'm selling this for an old friend who used to run a toy soldier shop here in Whitby.
    It was called "Mainly Military"

Anyway this is a heads up as it will be going up on ebay in a day or two.

FYI I'm at Sword and Lance in a couple of weeks and Euro in september if anyone wants it and can meet me there :)

PS. Also looking for a new home is a set of 52 SS figures, parade style including standard bearers and drummers. The rights and all related info including instructions and banners etc will be for sale.
    It's a full set of 8 inch Vulcanised disks and they are in good condition.

DSCF5238.JPG DSCF5239.JPG DSCF5240.JPG DSCF5241.jpg DSCF5244.jpg DSCF5248.jpg
    Mike S. likes this.
  2. gothicgeek A Fixture

United-Kingdom