1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

celtic warrior

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by came, Feb 12, 2014.

1. came Member

Italy
    hi,
    I've just star paint this 90mm figure from pegaso models. I'm trying to improve my skills with oils, this is the fifth figure made by this medium.
    thanks for yours comment

Attached Files:

Mariobusta likes this.
  2. swralph A Fixture

Looking nice so far(y)
  3. Franckythefrench Active Member

France
    Hi Came,

If I can make an advice, I'll say that when I paint with oil, I always start by the '' up'' of the figure ( helmet and after the face...etc...) and finish by the foot. It's more easy then to manipulate.
    It's a good begening, keep on

francky
  4. came Member

Italy
    thanks, I usually do the same way, but this time I start from armor because i would try to paint a realistic material. so, I continued on pants because it can give me an idea about the impact.
  5. Edorta A Fixture

Spain
  6. DEL A Fixture

Scotland
    Looking very good Alessandro. Really like the colours you've used so far.
    Will follow with interest (y)
    Cheers
    Derek
  7. came Member

Italy
    thanks derek and edoardo. i've continued on pturges, belt and armour, in this week end I'll try to paint skin.

Attached Files:

YellowBear likes this.