1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Celtic Standard Bearer

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Guy, Aug 28, 2004.

1. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Sorry the picture is not too good but the camera does not do well with 54's. This is a Time Machine Celtic Standard Bearer I am doing by itself.

Attached Files:

2. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    I took the pic back into Photoshop and sharpened, cropped and enlarged it. It came out a little better.

Attached Files:

3. slaj Well-Known Member

Malta
    Guy , you keep producing good figures. It's a shame we can't really enjoy them as we should :lol: Joking apart , it looks great

Stephen Mallia
  4. olly_usafsoc New Member

Looks good guy - a better photo would od your figure the justice it desurves! :lol:
  5. gforceman Well-Known Member

Belgium
    Hi Guy,

the figure is looking really good so far. I can't wait to see pictures of the finished figure. Isn't it possible to have a neutral background when you take the picture? I think this will improve the quallity of your pictures a lot. It's a shame that so good painted figures don't get the good pictures they deserve.

Cheers,

Gino.
  6. Brad S Member

Guy, Looks good! cant wait to see it finished. Never have had a time machine figure. Are they any good? Resin or metal? I have 3 celts to paint this winter, will be watching yours as you finish. Keep up the good work.

Brad Spelts
  7. Roc Active Member

United-States
    Hey Guy,sorry for the late reply, kust got back from Washington.

Your figure looks beautiful,well done as usual.

Keep up the good work.

Cheers

Roc. :)
  8. Anders Heintz Well-Known Member

United-States
    Hey Guy,

Color composition is looking good, other then that I really can't see :(

Maybe ask Santa for a new camera!
  9. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Hello Guy,

Iám just back from Austria. No new figures found there.
    What i see now is a new inspiration for the coming month's. What a beauty.
    Hope i see more in the future, but make with a better camera. ;)

marc
  10. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Thanks for the encouragement guys. I will have a friend take a picture when the figure is done. I am stopping the pics with my camera due to the results as seen above until I can acquire a new camera. Hope it won't be too long.
  11. Roc Active Member

United-States
    Hey Guy, when you buy the new camera,make sure it has micro mode,
    it helps when taking photos of miniatures.

Roc :)
  12. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Thanks Roc.......I have been following the thread over on MedRom forum and will do some shopping before hand to ensure I get what I need for the little fellows... :lol:
  13. Alex Lopez Active Member

Mexico
    Exelent Guy!! Even in this pictures, it looks great!
    I'm waiting for the finish and new photos...
    Alex.
  14. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Thanks Alex for the kind words. When I get the sheild and standard done, I will make a last attempt at a decent photo. Unless Brandy stops by again after Mastercon and by then it should be finished with groundwork too, and I'll ask her to snap a good pic of the Celt.
  15. Joe Hudson Active Member

United-States
    Hey Guy,

Looks like he is coming along. I like the feathers in the helmet. I think Guy the picture problem is the depth of field but what do I know! ;)

Joe
  16. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Thanks for the kind words and encouragement Joe.......I am working on the groundwork now.