1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WIP Celtic Chieftain

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by valiant, Dec 13, 2014.

1. valiant A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hi guys,

Some pics of a quick project which I am working on for a friend. This is my take on Rob Lane's sculpt from the very first Figureworld.

I have made a few slight changes to the original (sorry, Rob!!) not because there was anything wrong with the original, I just wanted to personalise it! I have added a neck guard to the helmet and changed the helmet decoration to a plume. Also, I have reworked the back of the cloak, a little.

Still work needed on the eyes and some sharpening up to do, again in acrylics.

Thanks for looking in,

Steve(y)

Attached Files:

crf likes this.
  2. elanlane13 A Fixture

England
    Steve,
    I like what you have done with this. It's made me think about revisiting this period again in the future.
  3. valiant A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Thanks, Rob - I look forward to what you come up with!(y)
  4. Helm A Fixture

England
    Looks well Steve not sure what it looked like originally but it looks a nice bit of kit
    Steve
  5. valiant A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Cheers Steve - not that dissimilar, only a few minor tweaks!(y)
  6. elanlane13 A Fixture

England
    [IMG][IMG]
    This is what the original looked like Steve