1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Celebrity Quiz

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Martin Antonenko, Feb 17, 2022.

1. Martin Antonenko A Fixture

Germany
    He was born in the 19th century and died in the 20th century. For most of his life he was absolute ruler of his country, not in the letter of the law but in fact.

And for most of his life he tried to hide one physical handicap - his left arm was bent and shorter than the right!

Who is meant?

Tip: Kaiser Wilhelm II is not the person we are looking for!

I wish you success!

Cheers
  2. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Martín

I'm definitely not a celebratory...lol but I'm going for someone from a country you know well ..Russia

Joesph Stalin ?

Nap
  3. akaryu Moderator

Belgium
    This is of course that well known Georgian seminarist Yosip Dzugashvili, better known to a larger audience as Joseph Vissarionovich Stalin.

cheers,

Pierre
    Nap and Airkid like this.
  4. Airkid A Fixture

England
    Yep, I had Stalin in mind too. Didn't realise he had been a choirboy and was well regarded by his local clergy - how folk change eh?
    Next....:LOL:

Phil
    Nap likes this.
  5. Martin Antonenko A Fixture

Germany
    Yep, Stalin is ment! (y)

At the age of twelve, Jossif Dschugaschwili was involved in a carriage accident. The multiple fractured left arm grew short and crooked due to the bone disease osteomyelitis, causing a lifelong disability.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

To hide this, he usually carried his pipe in his left hand.

Cheers
    Airkid and akaryu like this.
  6. Airkid A Fixture

England
    Love the last pic. Dear old Winnie with a chest full of ribbons (?) and Joe with none