1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Casting Services required

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by Foxwood Figures, Oct 15, 2021.

1. Foxwood Figures Active Member

United-Kingdom
    I am not sure quite sure which forum this should be on but I will try here to begin with. If not the right one, perhaps someone can kindly tell me which is the correct one!

We are in need of additional resin and white metal casting services, preferably UK based to avoid all the post Brexit issues, to help produce our growing range of figures. If of interest, please send me a pm with details of the services that you offer.

Thanks in advance.
  2. Nap Moderator

England
    Why not try Tommi Worton he might be able to help

Think you might get replies so moved it ......fingers crossed

Nap
  3. IronMike A Fixture

How much stuff are you talking about?
  4. Foxwood Figures Active Member

United-Kingdom
    I used to use Tommi but when I last spoke to him he was not offering a casting service currently. A shame because he was not only a nice bloke but a good caster as well.
    Babelfish likes this.
  5. Foxwood Figures Active Member

United-Kingdom
    I have some 200 white metal figures and much the same in resin of which around 70 are currently in production. Scales range from 1/35th to 250mm.
    Babelfish and IronMike like this.