1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Captain Of Hussar Elite Company - 1806/12

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by MAB, Nov 14, 2007.

1. MAB Well-Known Member

Italy
    Dear members of Planet .... here the a lot demanded Piece to Horse in 75 milimeter.... New exit in this Month for Pegaso Models
    I hope that he has satisfied your long one attended... in effects I confess that he never does not end himself to add to particular.... some pieces seems interminable.... but to the fine ones there are successful.
    I say like Always Thanks to Marcello Grimaldi for the Precious aid in the historical search...
    ..... Luca Marchetti and Andrea Jula for the artistic and technical encouragement.
    Naturally the painting has been realized from Danilo Cartacci

Good Vision to all MAB :)

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Attached Files:

2. blaster Well-Known Member

United-States
    I am speechless!

!!!!!
  3. Major_Goose Well-Known Member

Greece
    While Napoleonice WERE not my cup of tea, after involving with Maurizio's work, i have been started to be interested. But figures like this one ....well they really make the difference.

Happening to know how much work he has put in this one , i can really appreciate it.

The detail, the pose and the whole feeling of the figure is amazing .

I cannot say big words for Maurizio's sculpting simply because every new figure it gets higher and higher , and i dont know if there is a limit to his quality .

But i can definately say thatthis one is , one of the most beautiful figurines i have ever seen, and i will definately paint it.

My respect to Maurizio, Danillo , and Marcello for the research part, and my thanks to Pegaso team for insisting on high quality and inspiration
  4. JGREEN A Fixture

United-States
    Maurizio,

Your talent is simply out of this world! This beautiful work is a gift to all of us who appreciate miniatures. Well done!

Jason
  5. Taiko Well-Known Member

Czech-Republic
    Maurizio, Danillo and Marcello....why,why,why...I don´t liky you:D . I will buy whit my girlfriend a flat, that I need save money and you show me this piece...:D :D. You aren´t friend my pocket book.....:D :D
    Masterpiece, you are my respect. Maurizio, you are my favourite sculptor, really. I like your work. I will buy this figure 110%.....when can I buy it...? ;) :D
  6. daniel Well-Known Member

France
    Answer

Hi MAurizio ... You know what i think of your work ... No words ... Only FANTASTIC !!!
    Daniel
  7. ArturM Well-Known Member

Poland
    AWESOME!!! Compliments for you, guys.

Bes tergards
    Artur
  8. dimgall Active Member

Greece
    AMAZING piece of art !!!
  9. vergilius New Member

Belgium
    just amazing
  10. Black Army Well-Known Member

Hungary
    As allways :) ...
  11. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Nothing to say to you guys.
    As always speechless when you two did the job.

Marc
  12. dArtagnan A Fixture

Belgium
    One word: MAGNIFICENT!
    Four guys blessed with such a lovely gift, and incredible what combining those gifts can do! I'm just speechless!
    Congratulations guys, and thanks for sharing that gift!

Eddy.
  13. MAB ... I am blacklisting you, I was thinking of not buying anymore equistrian pieces but you are making me part with my hard earned money for this piece ... simply beautifal, I am no great fan of Naps but this piece is wonderful, the pose is so damn natural, not the classical static stiff pose we are engulfied with from other brands ... PROSIT! Dani as well ... but what we expect!

Ivan
  14. Christos Well-Known Member

Greece
    Excellent work...Beautiful!
    christos
  15. Marcel Active Member

Spain
    Wow! Excellent figure. It's on my wishlist.
  16. lbfactory Well-Known Member

France
    Hi Maurizio what can i say ?
    Wow wow wow stunning !!!!!
    best
    Laurent
  17. rej Well-Known Member

Malta
    BRAVISSIMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII MEGLIO DA SEMPRE!!!!! :D :D :D

Hey how about some lessons in how to take such great photos as well Maurizio..........they just make the figures (as in all your photos and even in Danilo's work with Mariano) pop out of the screen..........

Ray ;)
  18. Zlobov*S Active Member

It is a fine figure and a fine "Arabian" horse! Also landing{planting} of the horseman and quantity{amount} of jeweller details impress!
    My huge congratulations to the Master from the big letter!
    Yours faithfully.
    P.S. - also it is visible difficult process of modelling of a horse has remained behind!;) we Hope to meet now frequently new horse figures from МAB!
  19. Luis R. Active Member

Spain
    The embroidery around the lacing seems to be absent from the sculpting and represented by paint only. Will that be the same on the production pieces?. Few painters have Danilo's ability to paint all that free-hand and sculpted embroidery would be a great help for us mere mortals.
    Anyway, an excellent, superb figure. When will it be available?. I can't wait to get my hands on it.
  20. caramba Well-Known Member

Poland
    Danilo and Maurizio always do an excellent figures. Well done!

M.